Ch-20: We Are Venom Pt-2

Previously...

"You folks heard about Dante and his cancer?" Leo now asked to the others, which they nod back to him. "Poor guy..."

"I might not have known the fella, but he sounds like a great guy." Karai commented, who's now getting her Spider-Woman outfit on. "Wish I got the chance to meet him." With that, she swings off to take her patrol.

"Maybe he'll come over to New York one day." Andrea shrugged in response.

"We can only hope. But right now, let's focus on other things around the city." Shawn stated over the Comms. "I'll be back at The Haven soon."

"Where are you, Shawn?" Andrea asked.

"I'm outside of Lower Manhattan. Traffic out here is a nightmare." Shawn replied with a sigh, the others all snickering to themselves.

Little does Spider-Man or his crew know of what's now happening inside of the Life Foundation, and someone is coming over to pay them a visit...

~*~*~

John F

John F. Kennedy International Airport, the main international airport serving New York City. The airport is the busiest of seven airports in the New York airport system, the 13th-busiest airport in the United States, and the busiest international air passenger gateway into North America. Over 90 airlines operate from the airport, with nonstop or direct flights to destinations in all six inhabited continents.

Roughly about a day after, Dante Hasselhoff arrives in New York City after a long flight from San Francisco. Along the way, as well as taking some chocolate bars with him for the journey, he had learnt from Venom regarding his species known as Symbiote: Venom is vulnerable to extremely loud noise (around 4,000 to 6,000 hertz is lethal), and even that of intense sonic vibrations as it drives the symbiote crazy. On top of that, Venom can also be injured through exposure to intense heat, such as from lasers and fire. On top of that, Dante learnt as to why he eats brains: Venom requires brains and chocolate to survive. Venom has a biological need for the two substances. As it turns out, brains and chocolate are sources for phenethylamine, a compound that positively affects mood.

"Okay. We're here." Dante said to himself, a suitcase next to him and his bag on his back. "New York City. The Big Apple."

"Where?" Venom questioned inside Dante's head. "I don't see no big apple."

Dante chuckled. "It's just a nickname for New York." He said quietly to Venom, not wanting to draw attention to him and for others to think he's crazy. "Now, we need to get to Lower Manhattan or somewhere in New York City. I kind of forgot where my friends lived."

"Best we hail a ride." Venom suggested, abruptly raising Dante's arm to call a taxi, which pulls up next to him. "You're welcome."