Ch-21: Ambushed By a Ghost?

Dante and Venom, both named as Agent Venom, or even The Lethal Protector (since Venom liked it), after their little fight against Riot and Drake, decided to stay over in New York City with his reunited friends. Dante did have to reel in Venom's insatiable desire to eat brains, but luckily, he did sneak into some of the organ donors and took some brains, even if Venom wasn't pleased with this.

Dante had to wrestle about with him to try and make sure they don't get taken away by the FBI or worse, especially if unexplained attacks happened, but Dante did promise that if they're chasing a criminal with a scattered and chequered record, Venom will get to eat them.

~*~*~

One evening before dawn, Venom was sitting up on top of the spire for the Empire State Building, looking out at the Big Apple around him

"Hmm... it is peaceful up here." Venom mused.

"Braedey did say something about New York's Empire State being the best point to see all of Manhattan." Dante commented internally.

"Your world is not so ugly after all." Venom hummed.

"That maybe the nicest thing you've said." Dante said, Venom returning inside but forming the Stealth Venom outfit. "Does feel good to get out and about, right?"

"Yeah. Feels good." Venom answered.

"Agent Venom, anything happening?" Andrea's voice asks on Comms.

Agent Venom looks around. "Nothing so far, especially given the fact of where I am." He answered. "What about everyone else? Tengu? Goldeneye? What's your 20?"

Tengu was currently flying overhead of Broadway. He stops midair as he looks around, seeing the streets slowly forming traffic, though it was still early hours.

"Tengu reporting in. So far, nothing suspicious or even remotely alarming." Tengu informed on Comms. "It's rather calm here."

Goldeneye is driving the Equus Bass 770 muscle car along the streets of Manhattan, keeping mind of the speed and the traffic, or lack thereof.

"Goldeneye here. All good up the North of 5th Avenue." Goldeneye answered back. "Gotta admit, love the early morning drives. Feels good to be able to stretch the wheels of the Bass."

"Ease up on the throttle, trigger-happy." Agent Venom stated, Goldeneye now looking up to see Venom now running and leaping across the rooftops before leaping with a swing, and gently lands on the roof of the car. "Perfect landing. And without scratching the paint."

"Let alone denting." Goldeneye stated.

"Any word from Spider-Man?" Tengu asked on Comms.

"I'm by Lincoln Square." Spider-Man reported in. "Just about finished with my scouting around."