Chapter 2: Breaking The Rules

Eren's POV.

I can't believe my life has gone down this path. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist so hard that I can't even feel my hands anymore. I can't hear them anymore. My thoughts were growing louder and louder. The whispers in my head were starting to annoy me and my brain is not working with me anymore. I can feel my blood boiling all over my body and my head started to hurt. I can't fucking take it anymore.

"NO!" I said as I pulled my hands towards me and the chains jingled as the cuffs on my wrist tightened, hurting me but that's not important right now. The room went quiet, shock and horror embedded on their faces. I looked down and started talking.

"No... It's not like that. But you're all using speculation to push your own selfish agendas!" I said, still looking down. "What?" The commander of the Military Police said and I looked at him. "In fact... None of you have even seen a titan, so why are you so afraid?" I said as I started to shake. Is this bad? Maybe I should stop talking... No, I'm going to tell them everything that's on my mind! Suddenly, anger and determination filled me as I started talking again.

"What's the use of having power if you're not going to fight? If you're afraid of fighting for your lives, then help me! You cowards!" I said as an MP cadet spoke, confused at what I'm saying. Such a fucking idiot.

"Just shut up and place everything in me!" I screamed at the whole room, tugging my wrists from the cuffs so hard that it almost made the pole pull out or break. I looked up and panted, anger now on its highest peak. Everyone had wide eyes and their mouths' agape. But I didn't care. I just wanted to save my friends and help humanity survive this hellhole world.

"Take aim!" The commander of the MPs ordered and the cadet on his right started to load the gun and said, "Uh.. Yes, sir!" The cadet pointed the gun at me as I stared at it, my eyes widening and fear taking over me.

But before the gun can be fired, something hit my head and a tooth came out of my mouth. What the hell? I looked back to where the thing hit me and saw Captain Levi but before I can speak or move, he kicked me in the chest. I started to cough out blood. I didn't even have time to breathe when he pulled me by my hair and the collar of my shirt and kicked his knee straight in my face. I heard gasps around the room but I didn't have time to look at them and I got another kick in the face. And another, and another, and another. I feel like I'm going to throw up blood now. But for some reason, I feel so... good? Wait, what? Why do I like this feeling? I'm getting beaten the hell up but I feel like I'm going to moan. Why do I feel pleasure? What the hell is really wrong with me? His kicks made me feel crazy, wanting more of it.

The kicks were still coming in but then he paused for a second, giving me time to breathe. I can feel hot blood running down my nose and mouth. I can barely breathe anymore. Then suddenly he put his feet up my head and forced it down on the cold stone floor. I started to cry because the pain is unbearble but still I feel like I'm over the rainbow.

"My personal belief... Is that pain is the best tool for teaching discipline. What you need now is to be taught a lesson, not be given a talking-to." He said as I gritted my teeth and panted, trying to catch my breath. My vision was blurry but I can still see their horrified faces." And you happened to be in perfect kicking position." He said as I felt butterflies in my stomach even if it hurts. I felt the weight in my head vanish but then I saw his boots fly into my left and smacked my left side of my head. Then he decided to kick me again 7 times as he pulled me by the hair and kicked me square in the face again. Big pleasure overthrew me and I moaned loudly. I felt like something was going to burst out of my dick. I suddenly felt something hot and wet on my underwear. I looked down to pants to see a small wet spot. Did I cum??