Chapter 16: Celebration

Note: This chapter will contain two smuts. Yes, two. It's kind of a bonus chapter for Ereri to bloom more and more but the first smut is going to be so intense since there's three people in it ;). I never written a three person smut before so bare with me if this goes so bad hehe. Anyways, enjoy you horny people! ;p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's POV.

"But who do we entrust it to? Erwin, to you?" Zachary questioned Erwin as Erwin just shook his head and grasped his missing right arm. "I'm no more than a wounded soldier. This box belongs with one of our eliete soldiers who has the best chance of survival. Levi, would you keep it?" Erwin asked me as I knew that was coming. I looked up from the box and faced him. "If it's an order, just say so. Why even ask the question?" I answered him but my mind is telling me otherwise. Erwin looked away from my gaze with a worried expression. I narrowed my eyes, knowing that something shity will happen when I obtain this box.

"We can't predict in what situation we'll have to use this. We'll be relying on you to make a decision on the fly. Judging when and who to use it on will be for you to choose. Can we leave that to you?" He explained as I just looked at the box again. Everytime I look at this box, it reminds of Kenny. He's gone through so much shit just to give it to me in the end. Even if this responsibility is kind of a burden, I don't have a choice, do I? "If this deeam of yours comes true, what will you do then?" I asked him instead of answering his question.

"...I don't know. I won't know until it happens." He replied and I just sighed. "Alright. I'll do it." I answered him directly this time. I close the box containing the syringe and the titan serum and put it in my pocket. I stood back up against the wall as Zachary talked about his work that needs approval but I didn't bother to listen as I was drowned in my own thoughts.

Why me? Erwin, you know I hate making decisions on the spot. Especially with this kind of shit, I tend to make the wrong choices. So why me? But anyways, who do I use this to? I can't do it to Eren since he's the titan shifter. And he's not going to die. I guess the only one I'll use it on is you, Erwin. I know you want to get into the battle even if you only have one arm. Then whatever the risk, I'll use it on you, Erwin. Prove to me and show me what lies in that basement. Then I'll follow your dreams to stop this madness. I just hope you get there before your life gets you.

~Time Skip~

I quietly sighed as I was trying to listen in the meeting. But I can't even think straight when I kept staring at Eren who was on the other side of the room,  just looking at the floor with unease. Well, it makes sense that he's feeling uneasy since the subject of the meeting is his father and the basement of their house. I want to go to him and ask what's wrong but I need to restrain myself. People are in the room with us and I can't just do something so fucking embarrasing. Plus, Shity Glasses is here so I'm definitely, abso-fucking-lutely not going to fucking drive straight to Eren.

"The preparations finished today. The operation to retake Wall Maria starts tomorrow. Want to know what's in the basement? Let's go see for ourselves. Isn't that what Scouts do?" Eyebrows stated and there was silence that filled the air but that silence wasn't for sad shit. They had smiles on their faces as you can feel them beam down the room with joy, especially Shity Glasses. "Right. Keeping it a secret of course, yes?" "On a day like this, we deserve some meat, right?" "Good idea. We've got to show those kids that we adults can be counted on."

Those brats kept rambling on about having meat tonight while walking out the door. I sighed as I stood up and went towards the door. Eren was about to stand up when I looked at him and shook my head. He looked at me confused but decided to obey my order. "Shut up!" Shity Glasses last exclaimed as I leaned against the door and pushed it shut then locked it. I stayed quiet, confusing the two people in the room. The silence was cut short when Erwin asked, "What is it, Levi?"