Chapter 14: Saving Him

Note: Sorry for taking so long to update. It's really hard to write this chapter but I did it! Three episodes in one chapter! Enjoy!

Also, this is officially my longest chapter I have ever written in my life, even longer than chapter 12.

Word count: 6,372 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's POV.

I was in a fancy room. There was a big bed on my left side with four tied curtains on each corner. There was a small cabinet with four drawers and a candlelight stand on top of it. In front of me was a table with a mirror. In the table, there was a small open box with a necklace in it. I was brushing my hair but when I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection, it wasn't me. I was girl with long black hair and silver blue eyes. My mouth hang open and my eyes widened a little.

Who am I?

My eyes slowly opened as I winced a little from the pain in my head. What the hell happened? I heard chains on my sides and I looked to see that my wrists was chained upwards. My eyes widened and I gasped but only to be prohibited by metal. I can't speak because there's a metal gag on my mouth. I can taste a metalic flavor in my mouth and I don't like it. I tried to move my feet but I looked down to see chains covered my torso and I can feel the cold cuffs on my feet. I also don't have my shirt on.

What the hell?

I looked up and saw gigantic crystalized pillars and the floor is like ice.

Where the hell am I?

I struggled to get the chains and cuffs off but its no use. I don't have much energy in me. I can't even turn into a titan.

How did I get here?

The last thing I remember is that I was in a room with a man that was hugging Historia. Wait... Where's Historia? Is she okay? My questions were answered when Historia came into my view. She was wearing a white dress with a white long coat, her middle length blonde hair down, and her face showed sadness and relief.

"Eren, you're awake? Just hang in there for a while longer. Everything's fine." She reassured me and I was relieved that she's okay. "Eren, listen to me. My father has been an ally to all of humanity within the walls for many years past and many years to come. We were cleary mistaken about him. It's true that he's been a problem for the Scouts and his people did kill Pastor Nick, but he didn't have any other choice. Everything he's done he had to do for the sake of humanity." She explained but... killing an innocent person for humanity?

"Historia, let me explain the rest." A man said as he emerged from the gigantic crystalized pillars. He walked to Historia's side and they exchanged glances.

How long has it been? What happened to the Scouts? Is everyone okay? Is Levi okay?

I looked around again and saw that the walls and the pillars were glowing.

What's up with these walls? Why are they glowing? I can't tell if it's day or night. No, hold on a second. Why is is this place so familiar? Have I been in this place before?

"What's wrong? This is the first time you've come here. Though it wouldn't be strange if you recognize it." The man holding Historia's hand and climbing up the stairs said and I glared at him.

What does he mean by that?

They stopped behind me and I saw his right hand stretch out to me. I flinched and tried to contain my anger from getting out.