Chapter 11: A New Start

Note: I'm taking a break on smuts for now so there won't be smut on the next few chapters. I'll be focusing on the story but try and put Ereri moments on it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's POV.

Its been almost a month since I got kidnapped by the Armored Titan and the Colossal Titan, almost a month that we got betrayed by Reiner Braun and Bertolt Hoover, almost a month that the Levi Squad is now consisted of me and my friends from the 104th Cadet Corps.... And almost a month since Captain Levi and I confessed our feelings for each other.

Yes, its official. We're in a relationship. It weird how a boy can have a relationship with another boy. Well, in this case a man and a kid, since that's what he sometimes call me. I know its illegal to have a relationship with a huge age gap. He's 33 and I'm 15 but we don't care. As long as we love each other, age won't hold us back. Our relationship is still private. We didn't want them to know and have people get on our backs, teasing us while we're doing our jobs, especially Section Commander Hange. Oh walls, I rather go deaf and blind than to hear her annoying teases and remarks about us 24/7.

Anyways, I'm currently sweeping in the living room with Connie. Handkerchiefs' on our heads and mouth to cover up from dusts. We moved to a house near the woods so that Historia and I will be hidden. We heard the door open and saw Armin carrying a basin of water, Jean carrying sacks and Sasha carrying a small crate which I'm guessing is full of food. I forgot that they went on a supply run.

"Did you guys wipe the dust and dirt off your shoes before you came in?" I asked them and Jean's answer just made me want to kick his horse face. "What?... Of course not. Can't you see all the stuff we're carrying?" That fucking horse face shit! I stomped my way over to him. I stopped myself before I throw him out of the house and force him to eat hay and live in the stables for a week.

"Do you seriously think that attitude will satisfy Captain Levi? If I hadn't personally given your sheets hospital corners this morning-" "Quit nagging! Who are you?! My mom?!" He cuts me off, shouting at my face. I gritted my teeth and was about to kick him in the dick when he butted in. "And what happened to you? You spent only almost two months with Captain Levi and you're already a clean freak like him! So what? You're going to be a maid now? What happened to the Suicidal Maniac who wants to drive out every titan off of the face of the earth?"

He just dragged Captain Levi in this! He has nothing to do with me being a clean freak! I can clean whenever I want! That's fucking it! That mother fucking piece of horse face shit will now be staying in the woods for eternity!!

Before I kicked his ass out of this house, Mikasa and Historia came back with fire wood.

"Wait, were you just chopping fire wood?" Armin asked with a face that showed concern. Mikasa only said that she needs to stay in shpae but Armin pushed her with more concern.

"I tried to stop her but she won't listen. I saw her doing sit-ups earlier." I said and sighed. Walls, this girl never gives up on doing what she wants even though she's hurt. Its quite annoying actually but I can't blame her though. If I were in her shoes, I would do the same. I don't like being useless even if I literally saved Humanity.

"How dare you, you peeping Tom!" Horse Face shouted at me again but I defended myself since she's my adopted sister and I need to check up on her.

That Horse Face is just jealous that I got to see her doing her things while he's stuck with erands. I never even asked the Gods to see her doing sit-ups when I checked on her.

"It's almost like we're back in the Cadet Corps." Sasha talked and we all whipped our heads to her to see her grabbing potatos from the crate she bought in.