Chapter 15: Taking Down The Big-Ass Titan

Levi's POV.

We were now riding our asses back to Wall Sina, along with Erwin and other Scouts. I was beside the wagon where Eren, Historia, and Hange was. Hange summarized what happened in that crystalized cave and about Rod Reiss wanting the Founding Titan back to it's rightful place. "Well, isn't that interesting? According to the First King, this is true peace? Now that's a weird way to look at it." Hange ended her statement and there was a slight pause.

What kind of true peace is this? Is the First King a sadist? Fucking bastard.

"In other words, we still have an option. If that Titan eats me, Rod Reiss will return to being human. Which means it's possible to have a true Founding Titan." Eren stated and my grip on the reigns tightened. I looked at him but he just looked down with an uneasy expression.

No! Fuck that stupid option! I can't let you die like that!

"I hate to say this, but it seems that way. We could capture Rod Reiss once he becomes a human and undoes the First King's brainwashing. If we could do that, It might open a path to save humanity." I stated, even though it hurts to say that. There was a pause but I broke it. "Also, Eren, are you saying you're fully prepared to let that happen?" "I am." My eyes widened as he looked at me with determination in his eyes but then he looked down again.

I looked away from Eren, trying to hide my anger from them. "But I can't let you choose that option. I won't let you die, even if it means saving humanity." I muttered to myself but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Eren turned his head to me. I can feel his stare sting on my head.

"You're forgeting our other option. First of all, the current plan is full of flaws. One, there's no proof that you can undo Rod Reiss' brainwashing. No matter how you restrain him, if he alters humanity's memories, it's over. Basically, there are too many factors about the Founding Titan that we just don't know." Historia explained and Armin confirmed it. "Even if Rod Reiss eats Eren, we have no guarantee that he'll return to normal."

Thank you Historia and Armin for thinking of a different way for this shit. I owe you guys one.

Historia explained all the flaws on the current plan that we have then we started to think of a new plan. It was silent. Everyone was occupied in their mind, trying to think of a new plan.

"Historia, we can't restrain a big titan like that. So the only way to end this is to kill your father." Hange told Historia and Historia froze. It was silent again but after a while, Historia started taking again. "I'm sorry, Eren." I looked at Historia, those three words cathing my attention. "Underneath the Reiss Chapel, I really considered becoming a Titan and killing you."

Okay, Historia, I do not owe you anymore.

"What's more, not even to save humanity, but only because I wanted to believe my father. I didn't want my father to hate me." We all looked at Historia as she stopped to think then decided.

"But now, it's time to say goodbye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's POV.

"Please gather your squad in the hall. The strategy meeting is about to begin." A Scout told Levi, who was tending his horse.

He may be scary on the outside but he still has a kind and sweet side. That's really cute. I love him so much.

I looked to my right to see Historia jumping down beside me. "Historia. I forgot to tell you." Levi called as we all turned to look at him. I saw him glance at me for a second and then back at Historia.