Chapter 3: Speak Now

Y/n's pov

"What are you doing here?!" I ask him. "Umm I'm looking for Pepper, I'm guessing she's your sister?" He says looking down at his shoes. "Twin" I correct. Of course the Tom Holland scale hot boy is Noah.

"She'll be down in a sec" I say. "Okay thanks" Noah says looking up at me awkwardly. It's weird hearing his actual voice instead of his writing on his notebook.

"Oh hey Noah" Pepper says while jogging down the stairs. "Hey Pepper!" He says smiling "you ready to go?".

"Yup" She says walking towards us. "Y/n you wanna come with us?" Noah asks me. I look back at him and then to Pepper. I don't want to ruin her moment "Uh.. no it's fine you guys have fun" I say walking back upstairs. "Bye y/n" they both say as they walk out the door.

"Wheres Pepper gone?" dad asks me from downstairs. I look over the railing. "Our with her friend" I shrug. "Why don't you go with her? you're usually the one who makes friends easier" dad says. "I'm just gonna FaceTime Amber and Brady" I tell him. I can't help but miss my friends from New Jersey. Its hard saying goodbye to your best friends of 16 years.

I walk into my room and grab my phone from my desk. I flop onto my bed and FaceTime Brady and Amber.

"Hey guys!" I say, glad to see there faces again.

"Heyyyy y/n/n" Amber says.

"What's up?" Brady asks.

"Nothing much, I finished decorating my room though" I say as I flip the camera to show my room.

"Oooo I love it" Brady laughs.

"Cmon there's gotta be something more interesting then your room, no offense" Amber says.

"Ummm not really. Oh- I have a super cute neighbor and my window looks not his room" I say.

"Stalker much?" Brady smirks.

"We've talked, a bit, I mean we use our notebooks to talk. He's with Pepper right now" I say, losing my smile at the last part. When is it my turn for a guy to actually like me?

"Of course he's with Pepper" Brady rolls his eyes.

"Have you replaced us yet?" Amber says.

"No" I laugh "I haven't been out of the house since we moved in yesterday".

"Wow, I'm surprised you haven't found a massive group of friends yet. Knowing you." Amber laughs.

"Yeah I should probably go outside" I say laughing.

"Well I'm gonna go, my moms making me wash the dishes for the third fucking time today" Brady says.

"I should go too, see you tomorrow y/n" Amber says.

"Bye love you guys" I say.

"Love you" the both say as the hang up.

I throw my phone across the room and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I get out I change into some leggings and a hoodie and I decide to straighten my hair.

After finishing my hair I decide to take a walk outside to actually see the neighborhood. I put in my shoes and walk downstairs. "IM GOING FOR A WALK BYE" I shout. "Okay be safe" my mom calls back from the kitchen.

I step outside to see the bright glowing sun. It's around 7pm and the suns in its golden hour. I start walking around the neighborhood admiring the houses as I go past. I look up as I'm walking to take in the orangey yellow sky.

Suddenly I bump into someone. "Yo watch it!" A girl shouts angrily. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say looking down to see a girl standing in front of me. "Its Fine" she snaps back "I've never seen you around before did you move?" She asks me. "Yeah I'm moved from New Jersey yesterday." I reply.

"Oh. I'm Sabrina." she says. "Y/n" I say.

"Well watch where your going" Sabrina says. "Uh okay sorry. Again" I apologize. "Yeah yeah" she says rolling her eyes before walking off. Jesus what a bitch.

I walk for around half an hour until I get back to my house. "I'm home" I say before continuing to the stairs. "Wait y/n come grab some pizza" my mom calls from the kitchen. I sit down and eat talking to my parents about the neighborhood until I finish and return to my room.

I'm in the middle of watching the maze runner for the 100th time when I hear the door open.

Pepper walks up the stairs and comes into my room. "Hey y/n/n" she says. "Hi, how was it?" I ask her, waiting for all the details. "It was fun, he's pretty cool. Just not my type. He's quite hyper maybe you two would be perfect for eachother" she says punching my arm playfully.

"Haha yeahhh" I say sarcastically. "It seems like you two have met before." She says. "Well I've never seen him in my life" I lie. I don't tell Pepper about the window because I just want it to be between me and Noah."Okay I'm gonna take a shower now see ya" she says skipping out of my room.

I resume maze runner until it's finished. I sigh and sit up. There's nothing to do hereee I think to myself. I look out through my window just to see Noah's room again. The light is reflecting into my window as it's summer so the nights are longer.

Noah's door opens and he walks in. Some girl is following behind him. Must be his sister. I get a glimpse of the girls face and recognize it's Sabrina. Just then he turns around and kisses her passionately. My eyes are wide open as he wraps his hands around her and she pulls him over to his bed, not leaving his lips. I jump off my bed and shut the curtains tight, NOT wanting to see what happens next.

I put in my headphones and I start playing some Taylor Swift to drown out what's happening next door. Of course he has a girlfriend. I'm mean look at him! He's the definition of perfect.

I can't help feeling jealous, which is stupid because I've barely talked to him and I literally met him yesterday. He doesn't even know me that much. Then why do I have a crush on him? And out of all people why Sabrina? She's a rude bitch. Noah doesn't deserve that.