Chapter 14: peace

Y/n's pov

"Don't you get it Noah! You can't just lie to me and expect for me to just forgive you like that" I snap.

"I know y/n I'm not asking for you to except my apology!" Noah says back.

"Then what are you doing?" I ask.

He says nothing.

"You know Gabi was right about you" I say.

"What?" Noah asks me.

My cheeks heat up immediately regretting what I just said.

"Nothing" I mumble looking down.

"Y/n what did she say about me" Noah says.

"Nothing. It's nothing noah" I reply quickly.

"Y/n." He says gripping my wrist. "Oh my god get off of me!" I say loudly. Noah shakes his head. "Not until you tell me what she said about me"

"Fine you wanna know what she said?" I snap. "She said you're a fuckboy who has no regards to other people's feelings and you just kick girls to the curb once you get what you want from them okay? Is that what you wanted to hear?! Because gabis right. And the only reason you're apologizing to me right now is because you just want me to come crawling back to me. Not because you actually respect me as a living, breathing, human with a brain. It's because you want all the girls falling at your feet."

"You're a player Noah, and now that I've fallen for your trap, I won't fall back into it Okay! So stop acting like such a man whore Schnapp and let. me. GO." I shout snatching my wrist away from him.

I immediately regret all that I said. I was way too harsh, but all the emotions I have bottled up these past couple of weeks come flooding out, to the person I used to care about so much.

Tears cloud my vision as we sit there in silence. "I- I'm sorry Noah" I say quickly before jumping out of the car, grabbing my bag and running into my house.

God knows what time it is I stumble up the stairs, the alcohol still in my system a bit. I run into the bathroom and start throwing up. From the alcohol. And the guilt of all that I said to Noah.

After I've finished I lean up against the bathtub. The tears once again, come flooding back as sobs come out of my mouth. I clutch my knees up to my chest as I let it all out. Not caring about my parents waking up.

Suddenly there's a knock on the bathroom door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"It's peps. Can I come in?" Pepper says. I let out a deep breath.

"Sure" I say.

The door slowly opens, revealing a worried Pepper in her pajamas. "What's wrong?"she asks looking worried.

"Everything" I sob out. Before burying my head into my knees.

"Oh y/n" Pepper says before sitting down next to me, clutching onto me.

We sit there for a couple of minutes. Me balling my eyes out while Pepper does next to me, hugging me.

"Want to tell me what happened?" She asks.

"You'd hate me for it" I say looking at her. By now my mascara is an absolute state while my hair is a mess aswell.

"I could never hate you y/n/n" Pepper says.

"I really messed up" I say looking into her eyes, worried about how she'd react to what has happened.

"Well, you couldn't have messed up more then me, betraying my sister" she laughs. I let out a small giggle.

"Well...." I start off. I explain the whole story, from the day at the beach, to Calvin, to the massive fight Noah and I just had in the car.

"I said horrible things Pepper" I cry. "He did horrible things y/n. You don't need to be sorry and I hate seeing you like this" she explains.

"But I didn't mean them. Any of it. And I feel horrible about the whole thing. I was so cruel to Noah" I explain letting out a sigh.

"Let's get you into bed ay? Youre exhausted y/n and clearly not thinking straight from all the alcohol. How much did you have?" Pepper asks me.

"I don't know like 5 cups of something" I say. Throwing up has made me felt better as the alcohol worn out.

"5?! Jesus Christ y/n!" Pepper says,getting up from the floor.

"I know" I sigh as Pepper pulls me up from the floor.

She helps me wipe off my make up, which has practically melted off from all of my crying.

We then walk into my room. My eyes immediately land on the window. Of fucking course Noah blinds are open. He's laying there shirtless, on his bed. His hands laid across his chest. He looks like he was crying.

Pepper sees me staring at him and goes over to my window. I think Noah spots us because he sits up and wipes his eyes. I see Pepper give him a small, sympathetic smile before closing my curtains.

She guides me back over to my bed. As I climb into it Pepper tucks in the covers.

"Peps?" I ask her. "Mhm" she smiles. "Are we good now?" I ask her, worried about her reaction. Our fallout was pretty bad, we never fight and barely talking to her for three weeks killed me inside. I missed her so much. She is my twin sister after all.

"Of course we are y/n/n" she smiles. "I missed you" I say softly. "I missed you too, now get some sleep, you need it" she laughs before reaching down and giving me a hug.

"Love you" She says from the doorway.

"Love you too" I say from my bed before turning off the light next to my bed and closing my eyes.