Chapter 29: This Love

Y/n's pov

We chat for a while until people get tired and start to head home. "Ready to go?" Noah whispers into my ear. I nod as I intertwine my fingers with his. I stand up and Noah does the same. "Hey guys were gonna go now but see you on monday" Noah says. One by one we finally say goodbye the remainders of the group.

"Chloe you coming?" Noah asks her. "Eh no I think I'm just gonna go to Julia's. Y/n you wanna come?" Chloe says. "It's okay Chlo I'm really tired after today" I say smiling. "Okay see you later" she says waving. Pepper has already left with Tony so Noah and I just walk out of the house.

By now I'm freezing since it's almost 4 am and I'm walking in a damp bikini with Noah's hoodie, which is now also damp and my stupid soggy shoes since paisley pushed me in. I'm clutching onto Noah tightly to absorb his body heat and also I think I'm too cold to walk straight. "You look freezing love" Noah says looking at me. "Me? Freezing? Never!" I say sarcastically. "I promise we are almost at the car" he says laughing.

We finally reach the car and i hop in. Noah gets in the other side and we drive back home. We reach Noahs house and i get out to grab my dress and stuff from the backseat.

"Okay I'm gonna go take a shower because I can't feel my toes right now" I say laughing. "Oh okay see you tomorrow?" Noah says looking at me. "Sure" I say. "Thank you for today Noah". "Oh it was nothing" he shrugs. "It was everything to me. You didn't have to drive me three hours to and back to a funeral on your birthday. It means a lot" I tell him before giving him a hug. "Wow you're freezing" He says into my shoulder. "No shit" I say pulling away from the hug giving him a smile.

I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning around and walking over to my house. "Bye Noah!" I call out smiling to myself. "Bye y/n!" He calls back.

I unlock the door and walk into my house before running up the stairs and into the bathroom. I peel off the damp hoodie and my bikini before hopping into a warm shower.

I get out after a while and change into some fluffy pajamas. I walk back into my bedroom, yawning, and I see Noah across the window from me lying on his bed with his eyes closed. He's not even under his sheets but he looks so cute clutching onto his pillow. He was probably so tired he didn't even have the energy to change sine he's still in the same clothes from the party. I can't blame him he must be exhausted from today.

Seeing him from the room across from me gets me thinking, this morning my life was so different. I went from being extremely sad to happy and having a boyfriend?! What is my life at the moment-

I'm about to climb under my covers until I see Noah wake up abruptly from the corner of my eye. He runs his hand through his hair before his eyes meet mine. I smile at him and he gives me an adorable, sleepy smile back to me.

He grabs his notebook from the end of his bed and starts scribbling on it. He holds it up to me:

"come over?"

I laugh and grab mine from the floor.

"of course :)"  I write before getting off my bed and putting on my shoes.

By now it's almost 5 am and my eyes are practically closing by themselves but I drag myself down the stairs and to the door. I go out and lock it before walking over to Noah's house. I knock on the door quietly and after a couple of seconds Noah answers it. I give him a quick smile before he takes my hand and pulls me upstairs.

We get into his room and I flop down onto his bed. My legs are literally asleep by themselves at this point. "I saw you fall asleep a while ago" I say, but my mouth is smooshed up against his pillow so he probably couldn't hear me. "Looks like you're about to fall asleep now" he says from across the room. I couldn't be bothered to get up at see where he is. My eyes flutter shut.

A couple of minutes later the bed sinks down near me and I feel Noah pull a blanket over me. I grab it and pull it closer to me, feeling it's warmth all over my body. I feel Noah shift over near me. I open my eyes and lift my head up slightly. I can see Noah looking down at me. "What?" I say snuggling into the pillow. "I was just looking at how beautiful you are" he says.

My heart melts. After these past few months, even weeks, hearing those words come from Noah's mouth make it all worth it. I never really knew how much Noah meant to me until tonight. I really do love him.

I adjust myself and wrap my arms around Noah's warm body. I feel him wrap one of his hands around my waist as his other slowly strokes my hair. "Go go sleep darling" He whispers to me. "I love you" I whisper quietly, so quiet that I don't even think Noah can hear me. "I love you too" He surprisingly whispers back before we both drift off to sleep.

————————————————————
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LMAO HONESTLY IM JUST RLY LAZY BUT HERES A CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS AHAHAHAHA