Chapter 10: Treacherous

Y/n's pov

Noah immediately pushes me off him. "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" he screams sitting upwards. "THEN WHY WAS SHE LYING ON TOP OF YOU?!" Sabrina says bitterly. "SHE FELL, LOOK WE'RE JUST FRIENDS" noah says back. "just friends?" I say quietly looking at Noah. noah looks down at me defeated and scratches the back of his neck.

"look what the hell is going on here?!" Pepper says coming forward from behind Sabrina. "Uh- your sister is clearing hooking up with MY boyfriend" Sabrina says pointing at me. "What boyfriend? You guys broke up like 3 weeks ago" I say staring at Noah. "Look babe- brina- SABRINA. I swear we weren't doing anything" Noah says not making eye contact with me. Babe?

"Oh so this is nothing?" I hiss at him. "Oh yeah, do continue about "this" y/n" Sabrina snarkily replies. "I- it's clearly not important to noah so why should I bother" I say with tears brimming in my eyes. i look down. I'm so confused right now. What is Sabrina talking about. They broke up ages ago. Why is she still calling him her boyfriend.

"Oh great, it's finally my turn to speak. Noah why in the name of god are you hanging out with this hoe?" Sabrina says throwing a dagger at me.

"Sabrina we're just friends. I promise" Noah says. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN IM SO CONFUSED?!" Pepper finally shouts. "S-sabrina and Noah broke up like three weeks ago" I say, still on the floor.

"Um nuh uh honey we're still going strong." Sabrina says. I look up at Noah who is staring every other place except me. "Is this true?" I say quietly, tears clouding up my vision.

Noah sighs loudly and nods. "Look y/n-" he starts.

It feels like my heart has been ripped out and been stomped on.

He lied to me. He cheated on his girlfriend. With me.

"Save it noah. Just. Please get out" I say tears falling down my cheeks which are red with embarrassment.

"I can explain" he says frantically. "GET OUT" I scream. The room goes silent. He stares at me with shock from my sudden outburst. He grabs his hoodie and storms out of the room. Sabrina rolls her eyes at me and follows him down the stairs. I hear the door slam and I just break down.

This past month has been pure happiness to me. Everytime im with Noah my heart fills with joy. If I was having a really shitty day, Noah would be the one to make me laugh. Since the whole "Pepper" thing he was the only one I could truly talk to about everything. And now it's all gone.

I can't believe he was that selfish that he never told me about him still being with Sabrina. He's a lying cheater. Noah was the one who tried to kiss me at the beach. HE was the on who kissed me a couple of hours ago. HE was the one who pulled me onto the bed and started making out with me. HE was the one that asked me to be his girlfriend yet he had one.

The pain is beating on me like a drum. Tears flowing down my cheeks are also making my hoodie wet with I sit on the floor as a sobbing mess.

"Y/n?" Pepper calls out. Shit Pepper is still there. "Can you please shut the door pepper" I say quietly. "Okay" She barely whispers as she backs out of the doorframe and closes the door behind her. I wipe my tears and I grab a tissue from the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see this crazy physco monster who steals people's boyfriends. Who is also crying her ass off with her cheeks as bright as a fire truck.

I can feel the guilt settling in. Even though I didn't know about what was going on I still feel horrible knowing that Sabrina knows. I stumble back over to my bed and just flop down. Moments ago where Noah was lying down.

I roll over and stare out the window to see if there's any glimpse of Noah looking sad or guilty. My eyes focus on the ugly sight of Noah kissing Sabrina while taking her shirt off. I'm shocked. I immediately shut my curtains.

Did he just use me? Was I just his stupid toy because he got bored of Sabrina and the moment she finds out he goes back to her. Did I even mean anything to him? Was this past month nothing to him. I slap myself to try and get the negative thoughts out of my head but all I can feel is my heart aching along with the wet tears on the palm of my hand.

I hear the front door open. My mind immediately races thinking it's Noah coming to apologize saying that it was a prank but then I remember the whole catastrophe I just saw with my own two eyes. I hear my parents mumbling. Of course. They're home now.

I quickly jump up from my bed to turn off the light and I jump back in, pulling the cover that Noah and I were just tangled in on top of me. I can feel it stinging in my mind knowing that 15 minutes ago everything was fine, Noah and I were fine. I genuinely thought he cared about me and not that I was just a little doll he could mess with.

I pull them over my head to avoid confrontation with my parents. I hear the in the distance mumbling before I hear them walking upstairs. I shut my eyes tight, pretending to be asleep. Thankfully, the don't go near my room and they just head straight to theirs.

I breath a sigh of relief knowing I can go at least 8 hours without seeing anyone. My head sinks deeper into my pillow, along with the tears I had been holding back while my parents were coming upstairs. I spend the rest of my night with my negative thoughts floating around my head.

————————————————————
BYEEEE I took so long to publish sorry besties lmaooo I just had my birthday and then I was sick and we also went back to irl school so I was busy with all that shiz anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! <3