Ch.4

April 26th, 2015.

|Camille's POV|

It's finally Saturday, after an eventful week. I can do some shopping for myself and some for Bj. First, I have to pick up Kareem and Kirya from the hospital. She was suprisingly fine, thank God.

While I was fixing my hair, Brandon was getting the baby ready. He had went back into the trap earlier this week and business was booming.

I know I should be a 'a stay at home girlfriend.' But honestly, I wanted to start doing some things with them. I'll ask Brandon later. Or I may just do it on my own, we'll see.

"Babe, when are you leaving?" I asked him, putting the finishing touches to my hair.

"Now." He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. I knew he had to be tired because he didn't get in, until 4 in the morning last night.

"You sure you can't take a day off? I know you're.."

"Nah." He cut me off. "I'm straight. You just be careful out there, I don't know shit about these Cali niggas."

I stood up and placed my arms around his waist since I was so short. I heard him chuckle. He tilted my head up to look at him, so I puckered my lips up for a kiss.

He pecked them a couple of times, before Bj started whining. I mentally rolled my eyes, because I was enjoying my moment. But my baby comes first so.

I picked Bj up and he quieted down. Really?

"I love y'all baby. I'll call you whenever I get a chance."

"We love you too, and okay."

As soon as Brandon left, I placed Bj in his carseat. He looked up at me and smile, drool hanging from his lips.

"Aww, my baby." I cooed, pinching his cheeks. He giggled taking a hold of my pinky finger.

I laughed.

"Alright, come on fat man." I said, picking the carseat up and grabbing my keys and phone.

Walking downstairs I could hear my father talking to my Uncle Corey about something.

"You can thank me later." Uncle Corey said, before glancing over at me smiling.

"There's my beautiful niece!" He grinned.

"Hey babygirl." My father smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"You got Kareem right?" My father asked. I nodded and put the baby down next to Uncle Corey. I needed to go get a snack for the road.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of apple juice and a small bag of lays.

"Alright y'all." I sighed. "I'll be back later."

They both nodded and I picked Bj back up. He was in such a good mood today.

I walked over to my car and unlocked the doors. Once I got Bj situated, I hopped in the drivers side.

I glanced back at my baby and made a face. He giggled and I giggled with him.

"Alright fat daddy, let's go."

I started up my car and headed towards the hospital. I hope Kareem isn't planning anything stupid for Kirya's dad. We've told him multiple times to let us handle it, but he's just like Kendrick. Hardheaded.

I shook my head at the thought, picking up my phone. I called Trigga, and he answered on the second ring.

"Wassup Milly boo, you straight?" He asked.