Ch. 20

|Brandon's POV| Part 4.

"You feeling alright?" I asked Blue, feeling light headed myself. I didn't know giving up blood could make you feel this damn dizzy.

"I'm straight, just sore.." He mumbled, with his eyes closed. "Where everybody else at?"

"Camille is home with the kids and my mom, and Trigga took his son to a hotel and Kendrick went there with him."

"Oh, that's co- wait, huh? Since when did Trigga have a son? Out of all people.." He slightly laughed.

"I'll explain it later.." I laughed with him. "In the mean time, that nurse need to hurry up with them crackers and apple juice."

"You a fool." He smiled. "But I feel you though, I'm hungry as shit. I wonder how Tymir doing.."

"I don't think he's stable, but the doctor's haven't told me anything yet. He's still in surgery."

Blue nodded and began to rub his stomach. I felt bad for Blue and I couldn't help but think someone else was gonna get hurt too. These guys we're dealing with are smart, and they keep catchin' us off guard. I'm beginning to think we killed the wrong people.

"Let me call Mille and make sure they're alright, I'm paranoid as hell.." I tell Blue. "You think they okay?"

"As long as the security guards there, they should be fine." He smirked. "And besides, little bit wouldn't let anything happen to the kids."

I nodded in agreement, but I still called to make sure. She didn't answer, so I began to get worried.

"C'mon baby, pick up.." I whispered to myself. Before I could dial again, I saw at least 3 nurses and some doctors run past Blue's door.

"We need two emergency surgeries, PRONTO!" I heard a doctor yell. I wonder who got hurt..

"Man.." I sighed. "I feel like I'm by myself now, let me call the guys."

First I called Kendrick and he didn't pick up. Then I called Trigga and he didn't answer. I shook my head and threw my phone down.

"What the hell wrong with you?" Blue questioned.

"Nobody pickin' up man, I'm worried. They always pick up, and I think something happened.." I stressed.

Blue began to slowly move out of the hospital bed, without saying a word. He limped to the bathroom and stayed in for a good 15 minutes, before he came out fully dressed.

I stood up and gave him some dap. "Wassup?"

"Let's go." He tells me, headed for the door.

"What about Tymir?" I asked. I didn't care too much for him, but I knew Blue would like to know something on him.

He smiled. "Tymir is just fine, my nigga is a fighter."

I shrugged and followed behind him, cutting off the lights. Blue wasn't slow walking, but he wasn't the fastest. Or maybe it's because I'm anxious.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Let's go get the guys, and then go check on Camille and them."

I nodded and pressed the button on the elavator, for the main floor. Once we stepped off, we left without saying a word. I hopped inside my car, checking my surroundings, and then started it up.

I drove off and began to pray that everyone is alright. I need my boys with me, but they really got me worried. Either their phones dead or something, and I doubt the first option.

When I arrived at the hotel Trigga said he was going to, there was alot of police cars and an ambulance here. Many of the residents were leaving, and I'm guessing, the manager, was outside screaming at the cops.