Ch.21

5 years later

Brandon is now 26. Kendrick is now 27. Camille is now 25. Blue is now 27. Tymir is now 26. Malik is now 22. Tyson is now 18. Bj is now 5. Kareem is now 21 and so is Kirya. And Tre' aka little T is now 9 and Briyanna is 8.

Everyone lost it when Trigga died. Things were never the same afterwards. This chapter will be anonymous POV.

"Mommy mommy! Look at what I can do." Bj told Camille. Camille slightly smiled and watched as her son do a perfect backflip, which he learned from Blue.
,
Kendrick then appeared, as Blue and little T trailed behind him. Camille frowned when she seen little T because he looked like Trigga more and more each day.

"Hey auntie." He smiled, giving her a hug.

"Hey baby." She mumbled, holding on to him tightly. Camille promised her self she would never let anything to this kid. It was the last piece of Trigga she had left.

"Where's Uncle B-"

Before he could finish, Brandon stumbled outside drunk as ever. That's all he ever did since that tragic night and it was getting out of control.

"I thought you said he was quitting." Kendrick angrily whispered to Camille. He didn't like Brandon being this way around his nephew and sister. Especially since he witnessed Brandon do violent things when he was drunk.

And if he ever laid a hand on those two, it was a wrap. Brother or not.

"I thought he was, I swear.." She sighed, standing up. "Brandon, are you drunk again?" She asked, already knoowing his was.

"Y-yeah so?" He slurred. "Me and Trigga used to get drunk like this when we were y-"

"Stop it Brandon!" Camille scolded, noticing little T cringe at the mention of his father. He didn't really remember him, but he knew who he was.

"Camille, take the kids in the house. I got him." Kendrick instructed her.

She motioned for the kids to follow behind her, but Brandon stopped her. She noticed his eyes were filling up with tears. He took this the hardest. Not only did Brandon lose his friend, he lost his mind too.

"Wh-why babe? They didn't have to k-kill him.." He mumbled, letting the tears fall. "That was my best-bestfriend."

"Brandon.." Camille sniffled. "Let me go and go talk to the guys. I'm sure you have business to do."

Every since they offed Reina, Terrance and Kiyah business was booming and they were richer than before. But Brandon couldn't function all the time, so he mainly just hung around the guys.

Blue had his head down, not wanting to see his brother that way. They've grown a strong bond, but it was hard to watch Brandon act the way he did. He changed and not for the better.

"Icecream anybody?" Camille asked.

"Yes! Mommy I want the chocolate." Bj grinned.

"You got it man. And what about you little T?"

"I'm not hungry.." He mumbled. Camille frowned as she watched little T walk into the living room by himself. He lost both of his parents and not everyday was a happy one for him.

He often thought about his mother, and his father. He had faint memory of Kiyah, which is probably why he was more depressed about her death.

He always asked his aunt and uncles what happened to them, but it was hard to explain.

"Well.. your mother killed your father, so we killed her." Kendrick once told Camille. "That wouldn't sound right, would it? Especially for his age."