Prologue

April 15th, 2015.

"Brandon, you are NEVER touching me again!" I cried. Yes, I was pregnant. After everything that happened, me and Brandon began moving love like we've been celibate for 10 years. But that came with a suprise.

Our little baby boy. Brandon Jr.

I was in labor for almost 16 hours now, and it was finally time for me to push. I never thought I'd be having a baby at 19, but God blessed me with one.

"C'mon Ms. Davis! Give us a real big push!" My doctor called out. I squeezed Brandon's hand as hard as I could, as I pushed with all my might.

All the while, my baby was grinning. He was more excited about our child, than I was. He's already talking about how he's gon' make him a little savage. Him and the other guys.

I'll be damned though. My son is going to be a lawyer, not some dope dealer.

"One more push!"

I pushed with all my might, afterwards hearing loud cries.

"Aww." The nurses cooed, cleaning him up. I glanced over at Brandon, who was standing proudly.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord, sir?" One nurse asked.

"Hell yeah." He smiled. I wanted to fuss him out for his language, but I was too tired to do so.

"My main man." He cheesed.

"Do you guys have a name for the little guy?" A nurse.

"Brandon Jarell Williams Jr." Brandon stated. Well damn, can I get a chance to say something?

The nurse looked at me, and I nodded confiming his answer. When she left, I looked at Brandon playing with our son.

"Daddy's soldier." He cooed. "I love you man."

I wanted to cry, this was a beautiful moment. Not many men step up and take care of their child, but I'm glad mine did.

"Can I hold my baby now?!" I asked, annoyed that he was being stingy with him.

"Um, no." He scolded. "This is MY seed, you can hold him another time."

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to argue. I can already tell we're going to have problems about him.

I closed my eyes, deciding to rest. I better take advantage of it now.

Vote.

Comment.

Mookie❤️