Ch.11

May 2nd, 2015.

|Brandon's POV|

"Brandon, phone.." Tyson announced, handing me my phone. About time he finished playing that stupid game..

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, is this Mr. Brandon Williams?" The lady asked.

"Yup."

"Gabrielle Hilton will be getting released today, and she needs a ride home so-"

"I'm on my way." I assured her, before hanging up. The day I've been waiting on.. it's finally here.

"Tyson!" I yelled. I came to visit him at Brian's house, since he wasn't here. Malik had to work and Briyanna was at at a playdate.

"Yeah?" He asked, coming into view.

"Put your shoes and let's go. I need to go somewhere." I told him. He nodded and slipped on his shoes.

On the way to the car, I dialed my grandmother's number.

"Hello?"

"Grandma, if Brian asks, Tyson is with me okay? And I won't be long.."

I heard her sigh, probably from me not calling him dad.

"Alright.." She said. "Love you."

"I love you more." I smiled and hung up.

Tyson pulled out the AUX cord and plugged his music in. We jammed all the way there, before he stopped it and looked at me confused.

"Why we here?" He asks, as I notice a lady walking towards my car.

"Get in the back." I demanded. "I'll explain later."

As she got closer, she smiled but I gave her a blank stare. I don't trust her at all. From what Brian told me, she's crazy. But shit, I don't even trust his ass.. why should I believe him?

"You must be Brandon." Gabrielle smiled.

"Wassup." I greeted, as she got in and frowned. Tyson was looking back and forth between us two.

"That's all your mother gets?" She asked, a little hurt I guess.

"That's all you deserve, honestly.." I shrugged.

"Fair enough." She sighed. "Where is your father?"

"You mean Brian?" I asked. She gave me a funny look, causing me to laugh on the inside. Yeah, she thought..

"No.. I meant what I said." She says slowly.

"Well my father is in California right now." I tell her, as Tyson shook his head.

"He moved? Last time I checked, he had-"

"Look, since you're obviously not getting the point. Brian isn't my father and never will be. I'm not even sure if you're my mother! The only parent I have, is my girlfriend's father. Whose helped raised me since I was a baby."

She gasped and looked away from me. For the rest of the ride, shit was silent. Besides Tyson's loud music.

I noticed Gabrielle was crying, so I pulled out some tissue and gave it to her as we came to a stop.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled. She nodded and wiped her eyes. Brian was outside on the phone, but froze when he seen us. Gabrielle didn't even look at him.

"See you later B." Tyson said, dapping me up.

"Iight man, I love y'all."

"Love you too." He nodded and walked off. Brian pushed Tyson in the house, still wide-eyed staring me and Gabrielle down.