Ch.29

|Kendrick's POV|

"Really though? You think I had something to do with this!" Kirya yelled. Her and Kareem were currently arguing. It was pretty intense.

"Shit, you might have! You hiding stuff from me, like you are!" He yelled back. She began to cry and shake her head.

"You know what Kareem? Fuck you AND your family! You all have me fucked up right now!" She cried.

"Fuck me? Bitch fuck you!" He angrily replied. She looked suprised and then drew her hand back, slapping him.

"Get the hell out my yard!" She hollered, still crying. I rolled my eyes at her. You had one job to do, but couldn't do that. You brought this apon yourself.

Kareem lunged at her, but Blue quickly stopped him. I'm glad he did, because I wasn't about to. I'm pissed off she won't say anything, and hurt as well.

"Chill, she's still a female." I heard Blue say. Kareem shoved Blue off of him.

"I don't give a fuck. And this is MY yard, I paid for this fuckin' house! YOU LEAVE!" He barked at her.

"I'll be GLAD to!" She barked back. She ran inside the house, I'm guessing to pack her things. We all followed behind her.

While they fussed in their bedroom, pops started calling me.

"Wassup pops?" I answered.

"Come to the hospital, now." He said to me, before hanging up. I sighed wondering what was wrong. It was probably Uncle Corey, he's the only person I could think of.

"Kareem, we go to go!" I called out to him.

"What's wrong?" Blue asked.

"I don't know, but I'm about to find out." I reply to him.

"You and your shit better be gone by the time I get back." Kareem warned, as he walked down the stairs. It's sad their relationship had to end like this, over something that could've been worked out.

"Pops told us to meet him at the hospital." I say, as we walk outside. We hopped in the car, and sped towards the hospital. He only goes to one, so that's the one I'm assuming he's at.

When I pulled up, I called my dad to ask where he was. He told me to ask for his name at the front desk, so I did so.

Going up the elevator, it was silent.

"I wonder what happened." Kareem mumbled, as we stepped off.

"Right, he can't be too hurt if he's talking on the phone." Blue added.

"True." I agreed. While we were looking for his room number, I saw some fine ass girl looking depressed talking to a nurse.

I didn't mean to be nosey, but you can't help what you hear as you pass by.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but she passed away. There was nothing we could do.." The nurse empathized.

The girl broke down crying and for some reason my heart dropped. I hope I get to run into her again, before I leave.

Before I knew it, we reached my pops room. When we got there, he was moving his arm up and down. It was patched up, so I'm guessing he was shot.

"Who caught you slippin', old man?" Blue joked. My dad smiled, while me and Kareem laughed. I wasn't even worried about him, pops was a OG. More vicious than all of us.

"I wouldn't call it caught slippin', young blood." He smirked. "But anyways, I have some news for you guys. I don't know if I should call it good or bad, because they haven't updated me on anything yet."