Ch. 15

May 10, 2015.

|Brandon's POV|

"Babe, are you ready?" I asked. Tonight is Trigga's birthday, and he wants to go to a strip club. My mother was gon' watch the kids for us.

"Are you sure I should be going out?" She asked.

"Yeah, you wit' me baby. Ain't nobody gon' harm you, now hurry up in the bathroom!"

She stepped out fingering her freshly done curls. She had on light makeup, a little eyeliner and red lipstick.

She was wearing a skin tight black dress, with the back out. Some black red bottoms, with red accessories.

"Damn baby." I mumbled, biting her lip. "I'm not sure if I want to go now."

"Well you can stay, but I'm going to support my bestfriend. I can't believe he's about to be 21 now." She smiled. I took her by the hand and led her to the living room.

Trigga had on a black tee, black joggers with his black timbs. His was sporting his customized red chain, that read Trigga.

Kendrick and I were wearing the same, except his chain said Killa and mine said King.

Blue and Tymir had already left, for specific reasons. I'm sure they were matching as well. This past week was rough working together, but we've came to an understanding.

Me and Blue even dropped our differences for our mother. I still don't trust his ass though. Neither does my boys.

Tymir on the other hand, I will never like him for the principle. You can't be cool wit' a nigga, who once dated your girl. I don't think he'll be around after this blows over.

"My boys looking good tonight." Camille smiled. "We have to take some pictures."

"Self-E!" Trigga's childish ass yelled. We laughed and posed for Camille's camera. We took at least 10 photos.

My mother came out, with Briyanna asleep on her shoulders. I believe Malik and Tyson were playing the ps4.

"You guys be safe." She told us. We nodded and said our goodbyes. I hope this night goes as planned.

At The Club

"You see Blue?" I asked Kendrick. Camille and Trigga ditched us to go throw money at strippers. Camille's gay ass practically begged to go over there.

"Nah, he might have seen him already." He suggested. "Let's go to VIP, I see that Tymir nigga."

We headed over towards him, eyeing the men around him. Who are they? I don't know.

"Who this?" I asked him, as he stood up. He motioned for us to follow him.

"They're the clean up crew. I talked to the owner of this club, and he's going to let me know when Reina prances her ass in here."

I side-eyed him a bit.

"You sure you can go through wit' this? I mean, she is the mother of your kids."

"My kids don't have a mother." He corrected. "Reina hasn't and never will be. The only mother figure they've ever had was Camille, no disrespect."

I wanted to say something, but I nodded. I see where he was coming from. I think I would've said the same thing to him, if he was wit' Camille and I was in his position.

"Where Blue?" Kendrick asked, as he sat down opening a bottle of ciroc.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "He told me he would be right back."