Sealed

Characters thoughts

POV/REINER

Pieces of the roof scattered as a Titan tried scaling the side of the barracks. The Titan bared the usual smile which was etched upon its face along with a raw-boned body. Even with a skeletal-like figure it still possessed immense strength able to break buildings effortlessly.

The Titan continued to attack him, unable to scale the building it opted to charge through it. Which had unfortunately worked, they broke through the walls of the barracks with ease.

The Titan continued trying to grab him, the large hand of the Titan barely missing him. With as many Titans as there were, it did not look hopeful. He had considered transforming many times, but he knew if he did the chances of someone seeing him were too high. He would just have to risk being eaten for a while it seemed.

He thought back to their original plan, which felt like it happened hours ago. Their plan had been simple, distract the Titans and allow the rogue Titan to seal the hole in Trost. He knew if he tried to stop them it would be too suspicious so he opted to continue his role as the big brother everyone saw him as, the role which he took from Marcel.

Once again, their plan failed as many of the Titans went towards the rogue Titan, who he was sure was a titan shifter, though it did not seem to have the powers of the Founding Titan, which could control all the mindless Titans. But it seemed to be skilled and knew how to fight with control, which made him think that this was not the first time it had transformed.

The Titan stumbled at him, mouth wide and hands open, ready to tear him apart, but once again he moved out the way letting his ODM cables fire into a broken tower, the wire through him into the air letting him look down at the chaos below.

The cadets were flying around, moving frantically trying to avoid the Titans. They had begun the battle very successfully, striking down several Titans within the first minutes of the battle. It seems that having a Titan fighting alongside them gave his fellow cadets a morale boost. But during this, they had attracted the attention of other Titans who quickly came over ready to feast upon humans once again.

Despite taking out as many of them as they could, the Titans had quickly spread them out and losing numbers soon their only option became to run, which many cadets accepted. But as the cadets ran, they soon found themselves facing many more Titans which were just as bloodthirsty as the rest.

Unable to regroup and regather, they tried distracting the Titans, which proved effective and they were able to retreat up the wall when necessary.

He fell from the sky, pulling his blades from their sheaths he descended on the skeletal Titan's neck, his blades striking the nape of the Titan with precision. Afterward, he quickly shot out his cables to dodge from an oncoming Titan's grasp. Reiner remembered the days of boot camp, how many wooden titan dummies he had struck down with ease and swiftness, and how little all of that meant now.

I can't lose the Armored Titan, not now. We've finally got a lead after all these years.

Cadets kneeling on a rooftop caught his attention, they did not seem to notice the approaching Titans, instead, he lay there unmoving.

He landed on the broken barrack next to the cadet, remembering him from the training days, his name was Samuel. Samuel looked horrified from the slaughter happening before his eyes, the very people he had known for years being torn apart in front of him.

"You ok?" he asked him.

Samuel still did not seem to notice him. "I... I failed..." Samuel muttered incoherently.