Burlesque Baby

"Dude, why are we at a strip club again?"

"Chan this isn't just some strip club, it's a Burlesque cabaret!"

"A what...?"

Chan and his team just finished a long day of work at their prestigious law firm, his friend JB trying to help him have some fun.

"Burlesque...?"

"Ya! You've never seen a show? Oh man, you're gonna love it! Come on!" He smiled pulling Chan with him inside of the large Venue, it definitely looked more upscale than any strip club he's ever seen.

As soon as they got in he followed JB's lead of getting a seat, waiting to be served drinks as they were eager for the show to start.

"So um...what does a burlesque show look like?" He asked JB, as soon as he did the lights dimmed and some music began to play.

"You'll see~" he teased patting his shoulder, Chan just let out a sigh seeing the large stage and walkway go dark. Then suddenly light up with jazz music in the background.

Welcome all our guests to the evening show! Please enjoy while we introduce our performers tonight~

The announcer said, suddenly the lights flashed bright with gold with the runway and everything lit up.

"Wow..." Chan was already at a loss for words, seeing some dancers come out with feathers dancing around.

Please welcome our first performer, pearl!

A brunette boy with a cute mole under his eye came out with all lace outfit similar to that of lingerie, he had white feathers accessorized coming out to dance.

Chan and JB were in awe by his beauty, then seeing another performer walk out.

Our next performer is Ruby!

Another blue haired boy with cute chubby cheeks came out in similar outfit next standing next to the other performer, leaving a space in between them.

And lastly, our top performer! Kitty!

And that's when Chan saw, the beautiful blonde boy come down in a large gold swing covered with large feather fans.

"God Damn..."

As soon as he was lowered to the stage, the fans were removed to show his beautiful body in all white lace burlesque outfit. He had feathers in his hair, a feather tail detail on his hips and ass. Perfect glitter eyeshadow and lip gloss.

Chan thought he would faint...yet at the same time he couldn't take his eyes off this one performer.

The music began to play and the dancers started their routine, dancing for everyone with their feathers fans. Giving teasing looks here and there to Chan as well as others in the audience.

Chan was entranced by his dancing, wanting to see more and more of it.

He's so beautiful...

But just like that, the show was already over much to Chan's disdain. He sat there taking in all he just saw, JB patting his arm laughing.

"Well, did your first show leave you speechless?"

"Damn yes it did...and I want more..."

~

That's what Chan had planned, he kept going back to the same venue to see the blonde boy dance. It was like he was in another world of no worries watching him...also yearning for him.

It was almost 3 weeks he was seeing the blonde boy so often, even the dancer himself recognized Chan. It got to the point Chan was dying to meet him.

"Hi um...can I see...kitty?" He said nervously to the security who was standing near the dressing room.

"Sorry, authorized personnel only" he said plainly, Chan gave a nod as he was about to leave but then heard a voice.

"Oh I have a visitor? You can let him in Jackson~"

Chan turned around to hear a very deep voice, shocked to see it was the blonde boy peeking through the curtain at Chan.

"H-hi..." Chan said nervously.

"Aw, you're the cutie from the front row? Come on in~" he teased taking Chan's hand to pull passed Jackson into the dressing room, he shyly covered his eyes seeing others still changing until Felix got to his make up counter.

"So, you wanted to see me?~" Felix teased with a giggle leaning against the counter, Chan finally getting a full view up close of his body in a tight pink kimono robe.

"Y-yes...um, it's kitty...right?" Chan blushed.

"Mmhmm, my real name is Felix. But kitty is my stage name~
You like?~" Felix winked at him reaching to hold his hand.

"I do...b-but your real name is cute too...! Just like you..." Chan said feeling flustered.

"Ah, I got the front row cutie shy~
So, what's your name handsome?" Felix leaned closer cupping his cheek.

"I-it's Chan...um, I just wanted to say. Your dancing is...it's like a work of art. I can't get enough of it...it's so-"

"Different isn't it? That's the beauty of burlesque Channie~" he teased looking into Chan's eyes.

"Well damn...I guess so. It's so amazing and mesmerizing...like I always need more..." Chan bit his lip leaning his body closer as well.

"Well Channie..." Felix smirked leaning closer near his ear.

"This kitty would love to give you a private show at home, how's that sound?~"

Chan felt his breath hitch hearing that.

Oh fuck...

"Hm? I'll be your very own Burlesque baby, sweet Channie~" Felix leaned back giving a sly smile again, the other felt his body heat up even more.

"God Damn...yes Kitty~"