Color me chocolate ( Sweet Love)

Felix was proud of himself that his cooking and baking improved so much over the last months, mostly due to him learning from Chan.

He always loved learning from the older, what's better than having a leader and amazing boyfriend that could cook.

They finally had a small break between promotions, so he thought he would bake some chocolate fudge brownies for everyone.

"Ok...so 2 cups of sugar..."

Felix smiled as he mixed the ingredients, following a recipe he found online. As he was mixing it, that's when Chan came into the kitchen.

"Hmmm, something smells good. It must be my cutie..." he teased as he hugged Felix from behind, slipping his arms around his waist.

"Hi Channie, it's not me...it's my brownie mix..." Felix giggled.

"Ah, my baby boy is baking? His skills have improved quite a lot" Chan smiled kissing his cheek as he watched the boy mix the ingredients.

"Well, I learned from you Channie..." he blushed shyly.

"That's good then, you know I always love to cook for you" he teased starting to kiss his neck.

"Chan! Stop that! You're gonna make a mess if I drop this bowl..." Felix laughed.

Chan laughed as he leaned closer to look in the bowl.

"It looks delicious sweetheart, can I taste?"

"Channie...it's raw...you're gonna get sick..."

"Then that means my Lixie can take care of me" he smiled kissing his cheeks again.

"Ok, stop Channie...will you calm down if I let you taste?" Felix laughed turning his head.

"Maybe..." Chan said sarcastically.

Felix rolled his eyes as he drizzled some batter from the spatula on his finger, showing it to Chan.

"Here you go" he giggled.

Chan opened his mouth as he leaned closer to close his mouth over Felix's finger, swirling his tongue around as he tasted the flavor.

He pulled back from the younger, leaning on the counter.

"Damn...that's some good brownie mix sweetheart"

"Really? Yay! I followed the recipe exactly!" Felix clapped.

"Yes you did, did you try it?" Chan teased.

"Hm? No...maybe I-"

Before Felix could finish, Chan scooped up more batter from the spatula, holding it up to Felix's mouth.

"Try and suck on this baby boy" he teased again.

Felix rolled his eyed at Chan acting like a perv again.

He inched closer to the older, opening his mouth as he sucked the batter off his finger.

"Wow! It actually does-"

Suddenly Chan grabbed him by his hips, pulling him close as he kissed him, slipping his tongue in to taste Felix's sweet lips and brownie batter.

"Mmm...Chan...."

Felix tried pulling away, only for Chan to grab him by the back of his head, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

The younger ended up wrapping his arms around his neck, Chan's hands also roaming to his waist.

"Gross! Get a room!"

Jisung startled them as he came into the kitchen for some water.

Felix hid his face in Chan's neck as he blushed from embarrassment.