ODDinary

*Ding*

The sound of the door alarm made when Felix slowly entered the building of a small hotel, he plainly looked around walking closer to the front desk.

Seeing a ravened hair man wearing monocles looking at a paper, the young blonde slowly inched forward.

"Good evening..." he said quietly, noticing the man barely glanced up to him. He saw closer his name tag, then he finally gave Felix his attention.

"Good evening, how can I help you?" The man put his paper down to look at Felix.

"I'm here to meet someone under Chris, room 411...are they already here?" Felix asked him curiously, as soon as he said that the receptionist smirked some looking him up and down.

"Yes, yes they are actually. Here is the other key, you may go on ahead to the elevators" the man gestured handing the key to Felix, the boy just nodded with a sigh.

"Thanks um...Chan..." he said the name on the tag before walking off, Chan just smiled to himself tapping his finger on the desk.

"Gladly~"

Felix went along his way to the room in his own thoughts.

Well...another night and another client...

Yes, Felix worked for a high end luxury escort service. It paid well and most the clients were nice, clean, and well kept.

Recently his boss told him someone else would be managing him instead, all he said was their name was Chris. Not sure if it was a man or woman, but he serviced mostly men for his work.

"Here it is..." Felix mumbled to himself opening and unlocking the door, he peeked in looking for the new client and would be boss.

"Hello...?" He asked, but saw it was empty.

That's weird...I thought that Chan guy said someone already was here...?

Felix just shook his head going to sit on the bed, he wasn't sure if tonight would be just talking or leading up to something more depending on the person's request.

He pursed his lips leaning back some and taking out his phone.

This guy or girl needs to hurry up-

*click*

Just then he heard the sound of the door opening, putting his phone back his pocket he sat up properly looking.

And who he saw entered he wasn't expecting.

"Hello~" the same ravened hair Chan entered with a smirk stepping inside.

"Um hi...? Do I have the wrong room if you're here? I-"

"No, you don't" was all Chan said closing the door behind him, Felix raised an eyebrow watching the man walk closer to him.

"Ok...then May I ask why you're in my room? And you got your facts wrong,
the other person isn't here-"

"Yes he is" Chan smirked standing in front of him slipping his hands in his pocket, Felix was still confused as he looked around to the bathroom thinking the person was in there or something . But Chan gave a small laugh gently grabbing his chin to direct back to him.

"You're looking at him" Chan smirked leaning closer to his face, Felix's eyes went wide for a moment but nothing still made sense.

"What...?? But, your name tag says-"

"Chris is my other name baby doll~" Chan whispered to him, Felix blushed putting the pieces together realizing Chan the hotel owner...

Is also his new boss...