False God

Um I wrote this way before God's Menu released, but now its fitting with the title 🤡

"Shit...I forgot my phone..."

Chan was on his way to go get some food for him and Felix, but he forgot his phone.

It was the holidays and the rest of the members went home to their families. Felix and Chan couldn't since their homes were in Australia, so they would just spend most the holidays together.

Chan didn't mind it of course, getting more alone time with his boyfriend was bliss to him.

He made it back to the dorm, walking in the living area to see the TV off.

I left Felix here watching TV...did he go sleep? I was only gone for 10 minutes...

Chan walked to his room to grab his phone, as he passed back he slowed down near Felix's room to check if he was sleeping.

"Li-"

"Ah..!...Ah..."

Chan froze as his eyes went wide at what he heard.

What?

The door was cracked, he gently pushed it open just an inch to peek in Felix's room. His breath hitched at what he saw.

He saw the younger's face buried in his pillow, moaning as his lower half was exposed, showing a pink vibrator he was thrusting into his ass.

"Mmm...Ah...."

Felix let out quiet moans as he moved the toy in and out of him, gripping the sheets as he thrusted it slowly into him.

Fuck...

Chan bit his lip at the sight, this was a first to see the boy use his toy without him there. He leaned against the doorframe as he watched Felix continue to pleasure himself.

"Ah...Ah...Chan...Channie..."

Oh fuck...

Chan felt his arousal grow even more as he watched the boy fuck himself with the toy, thinking of the older.

He licked his lips as he slowly reached his hand down his pants, touching his member that was getting hard from the sight.

The lewd moans and whimpers Felix made got him going, he began to stroke his member watching the boy continue to fuck himself.

Chan thought he would want to get off watching Felix pleasure himself, but he had an even better idea.

He removed his hand from his pants, smirking as he continued to watch.

"Mmm...god...Ah...Channie...close..."

That's when Chan slowly pushed the door open, inching into the room.

"Is that toy better than me sweetheart?" He teased startling the boy.

"C-Chan...?!" Felix panicked as he quickly took his vibrator out, turning around to pull his oversized sweater down some to cover his hard leaking member as he pulled the sheets over his legs.

The older licked his lips as he inched closer looking down to him.

"I see you were having fun without me..." he smirked narrowing his eyes.

Felix was flustered as he tried to speak up.

"I-I thought you had left?? Oh God..." he blushed looking down.

"Oh baby boy, God can't help you now..." Chan patronized as he grabbed the sheets, pulling it off the younger.

"C-Channie...!" Felix stuttered as he used his sweater paws to cover his front.