#TikTok

It was the first mnet countdown stage for their NoEasy comeback, all the members were hanging out in the waiting room and some were walking around.

One of them being Chan as he was checking twitter on his phone walking down a hall.

"We have 20 million views already?? Wow-"

New notification

"Hm?" Chan looked to see notification for their TikTok, seeing a new post.

Who posted-

As soon as he opened it he saw it was Felix doing some dance close up to the camera, he softly smiled leaning against the wall watching it.

Cute~
He-
Whoa...

Suddenly Felix's cute dance turned into him showing a smirk and throwing his ass back, that ass Chan very much loved. He didn't realize it but now he was hypnotized by the boy's movements as always, this time his ass looking even bigger on the video as he seductively danced.

"Fuck..."

Chan kept watching it over and over, he no doubt was getting aroused seeing the boy's ass close up. It had me thinking, that's what Felix was doing when he said he would be right back?

"God damn..." Chan licked his lips slipping his phone in his pocket, now quickly making his way back to their waiting room.

"Lixie I can't believe you did that!" Hyunjin was giggling.

"Ohhh Felix has cake!" I.N laughed too, Chan walked in to see everyone laughing and teasing Felix about his Tik Tok dance they all saw too.

"Damn I didn't think it would blow up that much!" Felix was laughing looking at the views go up on Minho's screen. Felix's back was to Chan's as the other members didn't notice the older came back either, Chan's only focus was staring at Felix's ass that the world got a good glimpse of too.

"It's hot!" Jisung poked Felix's arm.

"Thanks-
Huh?? Channie??"

"Come here" Chan growled grabbing his arm pulling him around the waiting area, he went and found an empty room locking them in it.

"Chan?? What are we doing here-"

"You're such a fucking tease Lixie~" Chan smirked grabbing his hips pulling him close to his chest, Felix gave a small squeak when the older kissed him hungrily.

"Mmm...C-Chan what-"

"That tik tok? I bet you did that on purpose too, just to get my attention again. Hm?" Chan whispered against his lips, Felix giggled realizing what Chan meant.

"Oh?~
Is Channie Hyung jealous of our STAY seeing my ass?~" he teased back slipping his arms around his neck, Chan eyed him up and down moving his own hands to squeeze Felix's ass.

"Ah~
Chan-"

"Yes I fucking am, you know how many more people want eat that ass now or fuck it? Like I would ever let that happen" Chan growled backing him up against the wall, Felix giggled some more hearing that.

"Hm, and what will you do about it Christopher Bang?~" he popped his lips licking them, Chan narrowed his eyes rubbing his lower half against Felix's. He brought his hand up cupping his cheek, tilting his head as he bit his lip looking him up and down.

The older gave a teasing laugh slowly slipping his hand in Felix's long blonde hair, twirling the locks between his fingers.

"If we didn't have to go on stage in 10 minutes, I'd fuck you so hard again that you wouldn't be able to walk. But that's alright, I'll save teaching Lixie a lesson for tonight~" Chan kissed him again, Felix gave more soft moans as the older kissed him more feeling up his body.

"Mmm...C-Chan-
Channie??"

The older suddenly pulled away cocking his head, as he walked backwards to the door.

"I need to go to the bathroom and take of this before I can't control myself any longer" Chan teased gesturing to his lower half, Felix somewhat seeing his bulge.

"I got Channie horny already from my dance? Wow~" Felix crossed his arms smirking.

"That's right you did, and tonight you're gonna do it again~" was all Chan said before leaving and closing the door, Felix playfully rolled his eyes checking his phone then leaving a few minutes after. Definitely liking the idea of the older getting off to his ass dancing video.

                                            ~

Later that night Chan wasn't joking when he said he would teach the boy a lesson, he got them in their room locking their door as he sat on Felix's bed.

"Chan?"

"Now, why don't you be a good boy and show me that dance again~" Chan smirked reaching his hands out, Felix blushed and smirked back walking between his legs.

"Oh, like this?~"

"Oh fuck..."

Felix wasted no time giving the older a lap dance within seconds bouncing and shaking his ass right on his member throwing it back.

"God damn...this ass is mine" Chan growled grabbing it and spanking Him.

"Ah~"

Felix moaned louder with more spanks Chan landed on his ass, then he suddenly pulled his shorts down.

"C-Chan??"

"I've been waiting all damn day to eat this cake you so kindly shared with the world, too bad no one will ever taste it like me~"

"Ah! Channie...!"

Chan pulled Felix's shorts down and off him before picking him up and pushing him face down ass up on the bed, he grabbed his cheeks spreading this already.

"Channie??" Felix whimpered looking over his shoulder, seeing the older look at him like a wolf.

"Time for my Lixie's cake~" he licked his lips pressing his face closer to eat the boy out, Felix closed his eyes begging his name.

"Ah! Yes Chan...! There-"

"OH NOT AGAIN, CAN YOU ASS EATERS KEEP IS DOWN WE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Jisung yelled from the other room, the couple just ignored him continuing their business.

"Ah~
Channie slow down-"

"And Lixie can't cum until I say so~
Let that be a lesson next time you wanna show your ass like that to the world~"

As soon as Felix heard his eyes went wide whining loudly.

"Channie nooo..."

Horny ass wolf over TikTok...RIP my ass for practice tomorrow!

KayleeKisham

I know you wanted this~😜