Artificial Love ( You have everything I want)

Felix changed and slowly padded out the bathroom shyly as he saw the older sitting on his bed with his shirt unbuttoned looking through his phone.

"C-Chan..." he said quietly getting his attention.

Chan lifted his gaze, smirking as he placed his phone down on his night table.

"Nice, very nice Lix" he stood up walking over to him.

Felix stood their shyly as his body was on display in the lingerie, he never wore anything like it but he was surprised it fit him pretty well.

He himself had his eyes on Chan's abs.

"Um..."

"Look at you all dressed up and cute for me" Chan teased inches apart as he looked the boy up and down, then walking around him in a circle to see his laced ass.

"Perfect shade, matches-"

Chan stopped in front of him as he suddenly became quiet, grabbing his chin.

"C-Chan...?" Felix said nervously.

"Where is it?" Chan said lowly giving him a dark look.

"Where is...what?"

"Felix don't act fucking dumb, where is the lace choker that goes with this?" Chan said in a more pissed of tone looking at Felix's bare neck lifting his chin.

"I-I thought...I didn't need to wear that...?" He said shyly.

"You thought? Do I need to remind you who the fuck you're in debt to right now?" Chan scoffed.

"I-I'm sorry...but...do I have to wear-"

"Yes, you do Felix" Chan said again clenching his jaw. Even though he was being harsh with Felix, the younger was getting turned on again.

"O-ok...I'm sorry sir..." Felix said quietly about to turn around, but Chan grabbed his arm.

"S-sir?"

"Felix, what did I fucking say about addressing me properly?" Chan said with more anger this time.

Oh shit...

"I-I'm sorry, I-"

"You slip up again and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk to work tomorrow" Chan said lowly looking into his eyes.

Felix nodded as Chan let his arm go.

"Good, now be obedient and complete the outfit" Chan said louder pointing to the bathroom. Felix gave a small yes going back to the small bag, getting the lace choker to put around his neck.

"I'm back..." he said quietly standing in front of Chan.

"Perfect, now my little secretary is just how I want him" Chan smirked before stepping back to step out his pants, then sitting on his bed in his boxers and unbuttoned shirt.

"Come here" Chan demanded opening his arms for Felix to come to his lap. The younger shyly walked in front of him, his breath hitching as he felt Chan roughly grab his thighs to pull him into his lap.

"Look at you...so pretty and cute...all for me" Chan growled looking the boy up and down again, tracing his fingertips all over his lace down his body.

His squeezed Felix's waist, earning a small moan from the boy.

Chan smirked glancing at him as he moved his hands lower to his thigh highs, stroking them as he bit his lip.

"So Lix..."

"Y-yes Chan...?"

"I think my little secretary needs a nickname, hm?"

"I-if you think so Chan..." he blushed as Chan grabbed his hands, placing them on his shoulders.

"I do, so...I think I'll call you Lixie...my cute little laced Lixie..." Chan teased grabbing his chin.

Felix did start to smile a bit at the name and Chan being softer and affectionate more than usual.

"Ok..." he smiled looking into his eyes, Chan smiled back as his gaze flickered to Felix's lips.

"Now..."

Chan suddenly picked Felix up, placing him on his back on the bed.

"Chan...?"

"Let's get to the fun part~" he smirked before going to his dresser, bending down to pull out the last drawer.

Felix sat up as he watched Chan take out some things, eyes going wide as he saw what they were.

"T-those..."

"Now, I know you're innocent and all Lixie...but..." Chan sang walking to the bed with them.

"I'm about to do some not so innocent things to you" he teased.

Felix looked at the handcuffs, rope, whip, gag ball, blindfold, and a vibrator.

"Now, I'll be nice since it's your first time in my home so I'll let you choose which one you want" he smiled stroking Felix's thigh.

Felix definitely knew what they were, he just never used them. And he for sure knew Chan wouldn't allow him to just not use any either.

"T-this one...?" He pointed to the handcuffs.

That's not too crazy...

"Good, then I'll choose this" Chan said reaching for the whip.

"W-what?" Felix gasped.

"Well, I'm your boss so of course I get to choose...I swear so innocent at times..." Chan chuckled lightly as he took the other toys back to his drawer.

Oh shit...

Felix looked at the whip, already worried.

Chan came back as he grabbed the handcuffs and whip.

"So I think...." he said pondering.

"I will use this on your cute ass first" he smirked tossing the handcuffs down as he held the whip.

"C-Chan-"

"I did say I needed to remind you on how to address me, didn't I?" Chan said in that same patronizing tone tapping the whip in his palm.

Felix nodded as he sat on his knees looking up at him.

"Y-yes Chan..."

"Good boy, now turn around. Hands and knees" Chan demanded.

"Yes Chan..."

Felix did as told, having his ass in the air for the older. Chan licked his lips as he admired Felix's ass in the tight pink lace, reaching his hand to rub circles on his cheek.

"Chan...?" Felix gave a needy sound looking over his shoulder.

"Time to pay your debt to me Lix"