Wanna gag, wanna choke pt 2

"So, Bang Chan...how's about you fuck your kitty on your birthday?~"

"On Fucking god..." Chan could barley mutter. The younger climbed onto his lap, grabbing Chan's chin with one hand as he took ahold of his hard member with the other.

I could make you bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"

Felix sang against his lips stroking his cock as he grinding his own clothed one against it, Chan giving a moan as he slipped his hands to Felix's ass.

The boy finally kissed his lips passionately, Chan groaning at the taste of the lip gloss as he swiped his tongue around. Felix pulled back by an inch looking into his eyes smirking as he kept mouthing the words of the song to him.

When I ride the dick, Ima spell my name~

"Oh my god..."

And that's what did it for Chan to cum already in Felix's hand, him surprised himself he came so quick but with Felix's dancing and teasing he was losing his mind.

Felix brought his hand up to his mouth, licking Chan's cum from his fingers as the older was breathing heavy.

"Your kitty likes Channie's sweet cream~" he giggled popping his mouth off his finger.

Oh holy fucking shit I'm gonna die tonight...

"Fucking hell Lix...it's taking me a lot not to ruin you right now in this" Chan growled looking Felix up and down as he stroked his lace.

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine if you do Bang Chan~" he teased slipping his arms around his neck kissing him again. Chan groaned into his mouth squeezing his ass as he slipped his tongue around his mouth.

"Ah...Chan..." Felix moaned back.

"God damn baby I fucking I love this gift" he growled kissing him deeper, Felix reaching to stroke Chan's cock again as the music kept playing.

That's some wet ass pussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
There's some whores in this house

"Fuck..." Chan said against his lips.

"Your kitty whore is ready to be fucked~"

"Oh shit..." Chan suddenly felt Felix push him back against the couch, rubbing his hands up under his shirt to feel his abs.

"So, as part of your gift...would you like me to choke on your cock or you want to fuck my wet ass pussy?" He smirked kissing Chan again.

"I want all of the fucking-above baby boy" Chan smirked back, feeling up Felix's body again.

"As you wish, birthday boy~" Felix winked and giggled before climbing off him to get on his knees between his legs. WAP began to play again, making both of them more turned on.

Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I wear a disguise

Felix sang as he stroked Chan's cock again, starting to kiss and give small licks as he looked the older in the eyes making Chan even harder.