Wanna gag, wanna choke

"This sounds good..."

It was Chan's birthday and the older was in his room working on music per usual, slowly bopping his head to a beat he just made.

I think STAY will like this...

He was so immersed he didn't hear small footsteps enter his room.

"Channie? Are you still working?"

Felix said leaning in the door, he gave a pout seeing Chan working still and not celebrating his birthday. The rest of the members were out seeing their families while Felix came back to the dorms after hanging out with them and his family.

He of course missed his boyfriend not wanting to be apart from him for more than a day.

He gave a small sigh walking up behind chan, taking the headphones off his head.

"Hm?" The older hummed realizing someone was removing them.

"Channie, you're still working?" Felix pouted tapping his shoulder.

"Oh, hey baby. Ya, just finishing up something for our next comeback. What's going on?" Chan teased turning around from his small desk to face the boy.

"What's going on? Channie it's your birthday and you're working" Felix huffed as he let Chan pull him into his lap.

"Lix, it's alright. I told you my birthday-"

"And don't you say it's not important Channie because it is!" Felix scolded him wrapping his arms around his neck.

"You're so cute..." Chan giggled grabbing his chin to kiss him.

"Channie..." Felix giggled back.

They continued to have a soft kissing session for a bit until Chan heard his phone go off. He pulled from Felix's kiss as he turned his head.

"Hold on sweetheart" Chan sighed reaching for it, letting out another sigh when he saw a message from JYP about moving up the deadline.

"Chan...?" Felix said quietly.

"Looks like I'm gonna be working all night..." Chan groaned putting his phone back on the desk.

"Huh...? Channie it's your birthday...you can't..." Felix whined.

"Baby, I know but I only have a few days to get this track right..." Chan stroked his waist kissing him again.

Felix knew sometimes no matter how hard he tried, separating Chan from his work and music would be impossible.

"Fine..." he pouted as Chan kissed his cheeks looking down.

"Alright, let me finish-"

"Can I at least give you your gift?" Felix looked at him with big eyes.

"My gift? Lix you already bought me mine and gave it to me" Chan laughed lightly stroking his hair.

"I know, but that wasn't all~" Felix started to smirk.

"Really now? Well now you've got me curious" Chan smirked back.

"Well, your gift is something I planned for a very long time Bang Chan~" Felix teased and giggled back sliding his hands up and down Chan's chest and shoulders.

"Now I definitely need to see" Chan bit his lip.

"Oh don't worry, you will. Give me 5 minutes while you go sit on the couch in the living room. Eyes closed of course, Bang~" Felix said sensually getting off his lap tilting his head walking backwards to the door.