Pit-a-pet ( tell me you love me)

"Chan..."

"..."

"Channie..."

"Yes baby...?"

"I want love and attention..." the younger mumbled with a pout.

The two were cuddled in Chan's bunk bed as Felix was laying cuddled against his chest. He wanted Chan's attention but the older had his eyes glued to his phone, still trying to work somehow as he was rewording some lyrics.

"In a minute sweetheart..." Chan hummed with his eyes still glued to his screen tapping away.

Felix gave a small whine and pout looking up at Chan.

"You said that 10 minutes ago..." Felix whined again.

"..."

"Chan..." Felix huffed to see Chan wasn't listening again.

"..."

Ugh!

Felix sat up as he shifted off Chan, now getting the older's attention.

"Hey, wait. Where are you going?" Chan put his phone to the side as he saw Felix sit up and about to climb down the bunk bed.

"I'm going to talk with Seungmin or something, at least he listens to me" Felix huffed.

"What?? No, baby don't be like that...I do listen to you..." Chan said grabbing his waist to pull him back, but Felix pushed his hands off.

"Like what? Like a boyfriend who feels neglected since this morning? Well, sorry if I am" Felix scoffed with attitude and sarcasm crossing his arms.

Oh boy...

Chan sighed knowing he fucked up again unintentionally ignoring the younger, he knew the boy hates it.

"Baby, I didn't mean it like that. Don't go..." Chan pleaded as he sat up to hug him from behind, kissing his cheeks and neck.

"Off Chan, not in the mood" Felix huffed again trying to push him away.

"Lix-"

"Why don't you kiss and hold that damn phone of yours since you obviously love it more than me" Felix scoffed again rolling his eyes.

"Sweetheart, come on. You know that's not true, I was just busy-"

"Chan, you've been busy since yesterday and the day before!" Felix turned around snapping at him.

"I-"

"The day before we were supposed to watch a movie together but you were busy with some other song" Felix went off.

"Baby-"

"Last night you were too busy to have sex!"

Oh shit...he's pissed

"Lix-"

Each time Chan tried to get a word in, the boy went off even more.

"And now tonight you're too god damn busy to even cuddle and talk with me!"

"Felix, I-"

"HEY, CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HAVE YOUR LOVERS QUARREL NOT SO DAMN LATE?!" Minho yelled from the other room hitting the wall.

Felix mumbled a quiet curse word before looking down.

Chan let out a sigh as he tried pulling Felix into his lap, but the boy once again pushed his hands away.

"Lixie-"

"It's fine Chan, have fun cuddling your phone. I'm gonna go back to my bed" Felix scoffed at him again.

"Lix, no. Don't go...I don't want you to" Chan grabbed his hands pleading.

"Well you don't seem like you want me to stay, it's like you forget I'm even laying with you..." Felix said sadly looking down.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to neglect you like this...you know how I can get caught up at times...I don't mean it...you know I would never want you to go" Chan said softly cupping his cheek to kiss him.

Felix kissed him back but was still pouting as he turned his back to Chan again.

"Still...you said I always come first..." Felix mumbled.

The older could only coo at his cute stubbornness.

So damn cute...

"That's absolutely right, my baby boy knows he does~" Chan teased as he slipped his arms around his waist, kissing his cheeks and neck again.

"I'm sorry baby, do you forgive me? Hm?" Chan teased and pleaded in between kisses trying to get his affection to work on the boy.

"Maybe...if you cuddle me properly..." Felix turned his head giving him big eyes.

"That can definitely be done, come here beautiful" Chan smiled pulling Felix's close to his chest kissing his nose as they laid back down again.

"I'm sorry again sweetheart, I'll make it up to you with any date you want this weekend, ok?" Chan kissed his lips.

"Mmm...I want another bubble tea date Channie..." he pouted.

"Anything for my cute Lixie~
Anything else cutie?" Chan said stroking his hair.

"Tell me you love me...." Felix gave him those same big doe eyes and pout.

"So damn adorable you are baby...and of course. I love you so much my beautiful sunshine...you light up my life, my other soulmate you are" Chan said to him lovingly kissing him again.

The younger started to giggle cupping Chan's face to kiss him back.

"I still can't believe you told STAY that on Vlive..." he blushed and giggled.

"Well why wouldn't I? I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I didn't tell them, or even mention your name at least once every Vlive" Chan giggled back.

"Ya...you're not make us a secret anymore at this point, are you?" Felix teased.

"I never did, if I could get a novel published on how much I love you, I bet my ass ALL of STAY would buy that shit in a heartbeat. I'm convinced they love you and I together, more than us ourselves" Chan joked again.

"Well, that may be true but you're mine and mine only" Felix giggled again kissing him.

"And that's how it's gonna be forever, because my baby boy knows he's mine as well" Chan teased rolling on top of him to kiss the younger some more.

They kept kissing and giggling for some time until Chan realized Felix fell asleep.

"Already asleep? So much for me giving him attention...he better remember at least I tried to tonight"