I'm Yours

It was close to midnight and Felix was tossing in turning in Chan's bunk bed. It was just the two of them home alone as the rest of the members went home to see their families, the Aussies didn't mind since it gave them some more alone time to be together and rest.

The pair had made cookies together and gone out on a date making Felix's Vlog for Stays, from their long day after the younger was tired.

After the pair showered they changed and were getting ready for bed by 10 pm, but Chan told Felix he had to finish working on some last minute touches for the repackaged album coming out soon.

A few minutes turned into 1/2 and hour, and before Felix knew it, it was 12 am when he looked at his phone under his pillow.

"Channie still isn't here..." he pouted as he couldn't fall asleep without Chan's cuddles and night time kisses.

He said he would be in soon... but now it's 2 hours...

He made the face of a sad kitten as he sat up and climbed down Chan's bunk bed, trying to fix his disheveled hair somehow as he padded out their room looking for Chan.

"Channie..." he said quietly padding into their kitchen, seeing Chan focused at their dining table working at his laptop.

"So if I add this..." he mumbled to himself, not realizing Felix was walking into the kitchen until the boy was closer.

"Channie...? Why are you still awake...? I thought you were coming to bed...?" Felix said quietly walking up behind Chan, wrapping his arms around his neck as he rested his chin on Chan's head.

"Hey baby, I know...I'm sorry. I just had this idea and needed to add it to this track" he stopped typing at his laptop to rest his hands on Felix's arms, leaning back into his warm hold.

"Oh...I can't sleep without you Channie... I miss your cuddles..." Felix pouted looking at the screen.

"I know beautiful, I'm almost done. Give me 10 minutes and I'll be in, ok?" Chan tilted his head back looking up at the younger.

"Mmm...ok Channie..." Felix gave a small smile looking into Chan's eyes.

"Thank you Lixie, I'll be quick" Chan smiled leaning up to peck his lips.

"Ok Channie" Felix gave a small yawn as he slipped his arms away from the older, slowly making his way back in their room. Chan couldn't help but watch and coo at the younger's cuteness.

                                               ~

Felix gave a sigh as he climbed back up in Chan's bunk, playing with the sleeves of his hoodie as he checked his phone as he waited for Chan.

He lifted his gaze to the opened door when he heard Chan in the bathroom meaning he was coming in soon.

"Hey baby I'm here~" Chan teased as he walked in the room closing the door, making the room dark except for the moonlight coming in the window.

"Channie!" Felix smiled and giggled as he sat up putting his phone away, watching Chan climb up.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long sweetheart, let's finally go to sleep" he chuckled getting comfortable next to Felix.

"Mmm...I missed you Channie..." Felix hummed as he laid inches apart from Chan, somewhat seeing his face from the moonlight.

"And I missed my cutie even more, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I got caught up again" Chan cupped his cheek kissing him.

"It's ok Chan...that's what I'm here for, to remind you to sleep"

"And my boyfriend is the best for doing that~" he teased as he began to kiss him some more. The two kissed each other softly, happy they were alone just the two of them.

"Channie..." Felix mumbled against his lips.

"Hm?" Chan smiled kissing him some more.

"I'm worried about you..."

"What...? Why...?" Chan stopped to look into his eyes with concern, stroking his thumb on his cheek.

"Because...not just us...but now everyone knows from the radio interview...you don't get enough sleep..." Felix said sadly sitting up.

"What? Baby, it's fine-"

Chan started as he also sat up, but Felix interrupted him.

"No it's not Chan, it's not normal for someone to only get 6 hours of sleep a week. That's horrible for your health and I don't want you to one day pass out during practice" Felix said a little louder as he began to tear up.

"Hey, hey. No crying Lix, come here" Chan said softly pulling him against his chest in a tight hug.

"I don't want anything to happen to you Channie...I love you...I-I want you to be healthy and happy..." Felix sniffled as he hid his face in Chan's neck.

"Baby, who said I wasn't happy? I have you, the love of my life and my sunshine who does" Chan pulled him back to kiss him.

"But Chan, your health and sleep-"

"Lix, I know it does sound bad. But I'm used to it, you know me. It's what I've been used to for a long time...a trainee for 7 years... remember?" Chan tried joking.

"Chan-"

"As long as I have the members and especially you, I'm going to be ok. Alright?" Chan said stroking his hair.

"O-ok Channie...if you say so" Felix tried calming down as Chan held his hand in his.

"I do say so, and you know I don't like my cute Lixie crying..." Chan kissed his forehead.

The younger blushed and giggled as he looked down.

"Alright, let's go to sleep now. Hm?"

"I want more cuddles and kisses Channie..." Felix pouted.

"Oh baby, you know you don't even have to ask" Chan teased as he pulled Felix to lay down with him, back in the same position as before.

He gently stroked his hair looking into his eyes, whispering sweet words against his lips in between kisses. Felix smiled into each one, holding on to Chan's waist cuddling him close.

"I love you Felix..."

"I love you too Chan..."

Chan eventually started to hum a tune to him, something soft and sweet that Felix knew too well from his VLIVES.

"Is that...I'm yours...Channie?" He looked at him with tired eyes, feeling his eyelids become heavy.

"Mmhmm, you know this song is for you. That's why I sing it at almost every Vlive" Chan said softly kissing him softly again.

Felix felt his eyelids finally close from Chan's sweet voice and him stroking his hair.

Chan smiled as he watched the boy softly breathe as he was now asleep, admiring his face.

"...I sing it all the time...so everyone will know...how much I love you..."

WHO ELSE I SOFTER THAN COTTON CANDY? I AM AFTER WRITING THIS 🤧