Under the sheets

"Channie, come on it's starting!"

"I'm coming baby, one minute"

Chan had promised to clear his schedules for the day to watch movies and cuddle all day with the younger.

He had set up hot chocolate and snacks for the two, bringing a tray full of everything to their bed.

"I'm here Lixie" he smiled as he placed the tray on the side, getting on the bed to rest against the headboard. He patted his lap to motion Felix to come over.

"Come here beautiful" he smiled with his arms out.

Felix wasted no time giggling as he crawled over to the older, settling in between his legs as the older slipped his arms around his waist.

"Comfy baby?"

"Yes Channie" Felix giggled as he turned around to look at him. The older smiled as he kissed him on the cheek, pulling him into a hug.

"Good, let's have your hot chocolate and enjoy the movie"

Felix clapped his small hands as Chan reached for the two warm mugs overflowing with marshmallows. The younger squeaked in excitement as Chan handed him his mug.

"Be careful baby, you know how messy you can get and these sheets are all white" Chan chuckled as the younger settled his back against his chest again.

"I know Channie..." Felix mumbled.

"Ok, so what movie did my cute fairy choose to watch first?"

"Elf!"

"Ok sweetheart"

Chan didn't pay much attention to the movie as his eyes were on Felix the whole time.

So adorable...

He could never get enough of how adorable the younger was when he watched movies, it was his most favorite thing.

Hearing his giggles throughout the movie made his heart warm as always, it was music to his ears to hear the younger laugh.

Halfway through the movie, they both finished their hot chocolate as Chan was handing him his snacks.

"Here you are cutie"

Felix took the bag of chips from him, pouting as he looked at it.

"Baby, what's wrong? These are your favorite?" Chan rubbed his arms looking down at him.

"I know Channie...but I want more sweet stuff..." he mumbled.

"Sweet stuff?" Chan chuckled.

"Mhmm..." Felix smiled as he got off his lap, walking out their room.

Chan was puzzled as to where he went.

"Baby?"

"I'm here!"

Felix giggled as he rushed back with a container and a spoon. He settled back in Chan's hold as the older looked at what he was opening.

"Baby, what is that?"

"Hm? Oh, Nutella!" He smiled as he removed the lid and dipped the spoon in it.

Oh boy...

"Sweetheart make sure you're careful eating that, these are new white sheets. Remember that"

"Yes Channie" he said as he went back to watching the movie as he licked his spoon of chocolate.

After a few more spoons, Chan noticed the boy almost ate half the container.