You like it, you like it how I ride it Pt 2

"Ah! Ah! Oh god yes~"

"Fuck...keep going baby~"

Chan and Felix were finally a thing after going on many successful dates and working out together, Chan realized he they had a lot in common and Felix liked the blonde more and more as well.

They were together for almost 3 months now, and after the 8th date rule Chan was more than happy to finally be intimate with the boy. Every time they would have their dates now, the after sex was amazing from how good the younger would ride him.

"Hmm, Channie likes it when I do this?
Don't you?~"

"A-ah...! Fuck yes I do...fuck...!"

Felix gave a teasing giggle riding the older slowly, Chan threw his head back moaning louder when the younger lifted his hips dropping back down to the base of Chan's girth.

The older gripped the younger's waist as his eyes rolled back feeling himself deep inside him.

"How cute?~
You like my ass that much Channie~" he teased some more biting his lip bouncing faster on him, the older groaned rolling his hips thrusting inside him.

"Ah! God yes...! I'm close...so close-"

"Cum time Channie~" Felix moved his ass in circles pressing his small hands on Chan's chest, loving to see the pleasure he was giving the older as he chased his own climax too.

"Ah! Ah! Channie~" Felix moaned loudly on purpose, when he felt Chan's cock hit his sweet spot he finally came all over the older's chest.

"Fuck...!" Chan moaned reaching his release right after as well when the boy clenched down on his member, filling up the condom he had on as the younger slowed down his hips.

Both took a moment to catch their breathes, Felix smirked looking down at Chan's tired face.

"Well...that was fun~" he giggled, the older opened his eyes smirking back slowly sitting up.

"Damn right, come here cutie~" Chan cupped his cheek pulling him into soft kisses, the younger smiled against his lips wrapping his arms around his neck as they kept kissing for a bit.

"Well, we just had our workout together for the day~" he teased stroking the back of Felix's hair, the boy blushed with a nod.

"Mmhmm~"

"So, let me clean up and then we can watch a movie?" Chan kissed his lips some more, Felix giggled and nodded again.

"Ok Chan~"

"Adorable you are~
Ok, be right back"

Felix hummed cuddling under the sheets, the older went to the bathroom to dispose of the used condom and clean the rest of Felix's release off his chest. While doing so...he was thinking of something...

He came back moments later to see the younger resting against the pillows, he slipped his boxers on sitting down next to him reaching to pat his head.

"Hey um...Babe...I have a question..."

"Hm?~" Felix hummed with his eyes closed, the older took a deep breath shifting closer to cuddle him under the sheets too.

"Can we...stop using condoms?" Chan asked softly, Felix opened his eyes slowly sitting up.

"What...?" He asked the older raising an eyebrow, Chan blushed with a nod.

"I mean...we've been together for a long while now...and I don't know...I feel like, I want to be able to feel every part of you when we have sex..." Chan shyly smiled, Felix was quiet as he looked down.