chapter twenty nine.

"AMELIA! AMELIAAAA!" a very loud voice shook amelia awake from her peaceful slumber. "get up!" daisy hit amelia softly with a pillow.

"ouch." amelia sleepily rubbed her eyes. "why are you waking me up so early?"

"because its your birthday, bitch! i'm taking you on a date." daisy laughed, laying down next to amelia. "happy birthday by the way."

"thanks, dais." amelia closed her eyes, trying to take in her last view minutes of peace and quiet.

"get up, get dressed, we are leaving in 30." daisy sat up, hitting amelia with a pillow again.

"yeah, yeah, i'm up." amelia threw her hands up in defense.

-

after 20 minutes, amelia was ready. her hair was messily thrown up into a ponytail, and she wore a flowy, white dress.

"hey, dais, you ready?" amelia asked, peaking her head into the bathroom where daisy was curling her hair.

"yeah, just give me a mi-" before daisy could finish her sentence, the pair heard a knock at the door. "will you get that? i'm almost done, i promise." daisy pleaded.

"yeah sure," amelia sarcastically threw her hand at daisy (who always took forever to get ready). as amelia walked down the stairs, she couldn't help but to think about fred. deep down, she wished that she was spending her 18th birthday with him. she hadn't seen the boy in over a month, not since leaving hogwarts. amelia took a deep breath as she approached daisy's front door and lazily swung it open.

"how can i help-" amelia looked outside with wide eyes as she recognized the visitor as none other than fred weasley.

"happy birthday, amelia." he smirked at her, red roses in his arms.

"fred!" amelia jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck. fred chuckled, grabbing her waist with his free hand.

"surprise!" daisy laughed from inside the house.

"daisy!" amelia turned back to her friend, her cheeks glowing red.

"fred's taking you out for your birthday. have fun! but not too much fun. and don't stay out too late!" daisy laughed, softly closing the door, leaving fred and amelia alone.

-

@𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤!

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 6.7k 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
@𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 happy birthday to my other, better half. i can't wait to spend many, many more by your side. 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 @𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 2.7k 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
@𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 me and you against the world <3 forever
↳ @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 forever and ever

@𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 see! you were freaking out for nothing.
↳ @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 hush
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 fred...
↳ @𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 he was all "george? is this outfit good? will amelia like it? what if she doesn't?
↳ @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 i'm going to murder you
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 i think it's cute!!

@𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘆 take care of my girl!!!
↳ @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 will do!

@𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤!

𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 6k 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨@𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 best birthday surprise ever!!! ft

@𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 best birthday surprise ever!!! ft. my handsome boyfriend 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 2.3k 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
@𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 happy birthday!
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 thanks, nev! miss you!

@𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 happy birthday, love!
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 thank you <3 ur my favorite person in the world!

@𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMS! i wanted to come and surprise you too, but fred wouldn't let me :(
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 i love you, george!! i'll come visit you soon, promise <3

@𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 happy birthday baby!!
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 im forever in love with you

@𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 hbd!
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 ty ron :)

@𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 happy birthday!! hope you have a nice day :D
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 did the chosen one just wish me a happy birthday?

@𝗵𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 happy birthday!!
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 thank u!!!

fred and amelia stayed out, enjoying each other's company until the sun went down. fred and amelia now sat in fred's car (rather, his parent's car) as he drove her back to daisy's.

"thank you again for today. it was definitely the best birthday i've ever had; thanks to you." amelia sat with her fingers intertwined with fred's as he drove down the dark road.

"i was dying to see you, this was just the first excuse that i could get." fred laughed, squeezing amelia's hand.

"hey, wasn't that the turn for daisy's back there?" amelia stared out the window, analyzing the scenery.

fred stared at the open road, not acknowledging amelia's comment.

"we're not going to daisy's house."