chapter forty.

"i'm actually so excited to see bill, it's been forever!" amelia smiled at her boyfriend who was in the driver's seat of his parent's old blue ford. "and i just adore fleur. they're so cute together."

"i'm glad that you're coming with me," fred smirked as he intertwined his fingers with amelia's.

"me too." amelia placed a soft kiss on fred's hand.

amelia and fred were currently driving to the burrow in order to help the rest of the weasleys prepare for bill and fleur's wedding. bill was fred's oldest brother; he was like a brother to amelia too, but she hadn't seen him in years. amelia had gotten to know fleur when the beauxbatons visited hogwarts during her sixth year for the triwizard tournament.

amelia's thoughts were rudely interrupted by her phone ringing. she glanced down to see that she was getting a phone call from daisy.

𝒉𝒆𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑? amelia asked as she answered the phone.

𝒉𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆! 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?

𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂'𝒂𝒎. 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘!

𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏

𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐!

amelia heard a 'click' as daisy hung up the phone.

"daisy?" fred asked.

amelia nodded in response. "she and george make a pretty nice couple, don't you think?"

"yeah." fred laughed in response. "they're a handful, aren't they?"

fred pulled up to the house, one hand on the steering wheel. daisy and george were already standing outside waiting on them.

"hello beautiful!" daisy ran up to the car, opening amelia's door and pulling her into a hug.

"i missed you." amelia hugged her friend back.

"you two are so dramatic, it's literally been like a day and a half." george rolled his eyes as he helped fred grab some things out of the truck of the car.

"shut up, george." amelia and daisy flipped the twins off as they continued to hug each other. fred simply chuckled in response.

-

"amelia!" ginny ran up to amelia and pulled her into a big hug.

"hey gin!" amelia hugged her back. "i miss you. how's hogwarts?"

"it's good." ginny let amelia go, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "well, for the most part. you know there's still talk going around about you-know-who. harry's really freaked out about it."

"i'm sorry, gin. i'm sure it'll all be okay." amelia squeezed ginny's hand, reassuring her. amelia tried her best not to think about the possible upcoming war. word had continued to spread after her graduation. amelia hadn't had much time to consider the facts though, she had been spending all of her free time helping fred and george in their new shop.

"amelia! would you do me a hand in carrying these flowers outside?" molly asked as she rushed outside, arm full of various decorations for the wedding.

"yes ma'am! right behind you." amelia called after her. "i'll talk to you later, yeah?" amelia turned back to ginny before grabbing the remaining bouquets of flowers and heading into the backyard.

"it's looking pretty good, yeah?" fred walked up beside amelia, taking the flowers from her.

"yeah, it is." amelia smiled looking at the white tent that arthur and molly had set up to hold the reception in. "bill and fleur are going to love it."

"speak of the devil! there she is!" amelia heard a familiar voice from behind her. she turned to see none other than charlie weasley hismelf. "i've been looking for you! ron said that you were coming sometime today."

"hi charlie!" amelia stood on her toes to hug the boy. "it's so good to see you! how are the dragons?" she asked.

"same old, same old." he shrugged as he pulled away from amelia. "look at you! you look as beautiful as ever. he said grabbing amelia's hands in his. "my brother is one lucky man."

fred coughed, still holding the flowers. "want to give me a hand, charlie?" he said, pushing some of the flowers into his brother's hands.

"yes, of course." charlie chuckled as he headed towards his parents inside the large white tent.

"a little dramatic today, aren't we?" amelia elbowed fred as he looked down at her, rolling his eyes. "you're cute when you're jealous."

@𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤!

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 6

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 6.4k 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
@𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 my favorite days are the ones spent with you. <3 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 1.5k 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
@𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 you have my whole, entire heart <3
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 love love love you

@𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 making the rest of us do all the work whilest you two take instagram pictures???? smh
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 the world won't survive without fred x amelia content
↳ @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 L

@𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘆 cuties
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 MWAH

@𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 you're stunning <3
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 ily gin. x