chapter eleven.

@𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤!

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 500 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨@𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 same time tomorrow? 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 @𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮

@𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 same time tomorrow? 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 @𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 84 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
@𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 anytime, love.
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 i'm holding u to that!!!
↳ @𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 wouldn't want it any other way.

@𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘆 why am i always left in the dark when it comes to these sort of things!
↳ @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 me too. :/
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 i'll fill u both in!
↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 pssst @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 don't be jealous, baby <3
↳ @𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 why would i be jealous?
↳ @𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 he's def jealous. (sorry, fred)

amelia awoke the morning after with a smile already plastered on her lips. the butterflies kept fluttering from the night before, as she anxiously got ready for school. once she had her tie and robes on, she headed for the door.

"good morning, beautiful!" daisy called out to her as she entered the hallway.

"good morning, love." she replied back, hugging her friend.

"so," daisy started, linking her arms with amelia's. "i want to know all about your date last night - every single detail." daisy emphasized.

amelia recounted the events of the night prior to her friend as daisy listened in awe.

"he sounds dreamy." she finally said as amelia finished her story. amelia couldn't help but blush.

"hey, ams!" fred ran up behind the girls as they approached the great hall.

"hey, freddie." amelia responded as daisy signaled that she would meet her in the great hall.

"help? please?" fred said, gesturing to his tie that was wrapped messily around his shirt collar.

she nodded in response as she began to wrap the tie around his shirt collar. "you know," amelia looked up at fred, "after all these years, you'd think that you would learn how to tie a tie." she laughed.

fred just laughed at response. the truth was, he could tie it just fine. but the look on her face when he asked her to do it for him made his heart swell. she had done his tie up for him everyday since they were first years.

after amelia finished, the two walked into the great hall together and sat with george, daisy, and the usual others.

"good morning, friends!" amelia smiled as she sat down. they all greeted her in response as they began eating breakfast.

"malfoy at 3 o'clock," george whispered to amelia. she looked over and saw draco walking right towards her. her heart skipped a beat.

"good morning, love" he said as he approached her.

"good morning," she responded, smiling at him. he lifted his hand and placed it on her jaw, pulling her face upwards towards his. he placed a quick kiss on her lips before he nonchalantly walked off.

as amelia turned back to face her friends, still blushing, they all looked at her with wide eyes.

"are-are we going to pretend like that didn't just happen?" daisy finally said after a moment.

"malfoy has totally got it for you." neville laughed.

amelia just laughed in response, still in shock over the events that just occurred.

however, fred was not amused. he was confused as to why he felt this way, but he knew that draco wasn't good for amelia.

he knew that draco would break her heart.