Chapter 1

Normal POV

It has been over a year since the fight between Livingflame and Tsuna. In three weeks the twins will celebrate their sixteenth birthday in the Vongola Mansion in Italy before the Vongola Decimo inheritance ceremony.

Reborn was walking around the house since no one was home yet. It was almost time for his student to reach home from school. He made himself an expresso and sat down at the table in the living room. He glanced at his watch a few times since he was bored, and he felt like making his student do some fun things that will entertain him.

Finally the door opened and a teenager with pale skin, red lips, big doe brown eyes and fluffy brown gravity defying hair came in. He was so adorable and cute for a teen. The teen was none other than Tsuna. Tsuna glanced at Reborn before glancing to the stairs. He seem to be deciding on something. Reborn heard him sight wearily before coming into the living room.

“ Hi Reborn.”, Tsuna greeted with a smile. This Tsuna was a little different from the one Reborn had first met. He started showing his emotions to those close to him and he smiled more often. He also started using his voice everywhere including school. Even though he lived with both of his parents they had no idea what had happened to him since he was five.

Reborn returned the greeting after he observed all the new wounds and scars on the brunette's skin.
“ Tsuna why are you making your classmates bully you? I am sure if Kyoya ever finds those responsible he will more than bite them to death.” Reborn said.

“ Reborn, how many times have I told you? I don't care what civilians do to me. By the way Kyoya is no longer in school. He is the head of the DC he can't be seen chasing down students around the school grounds.”, Tsuna rolled his eyes in an exasperated way.

“ You are a Mafia Don, Tsuna, start acting like it. The Dame act doesn't suit you.”, Reborn said taking a sip out of his expresso.
“ I had always been a mute Dame in their eyes all the time I went to school so it would look suspicious if I suddenly became different. I can't just reveal myself as the Vongola Decimo before the inheritance ceremony.”, Tsuna explained.

“Mmm.”, Reborn had a glint in his eyes as he smirked. Tsuna knew that smirk all too well and knew that the spartan tutor was up to no good.
“ Whatever you are thinking I don't want any part in it.”, Tsuna said backing away. Reborn just aimed his gun at him and shot at him a few times which he dodged and ran up to his room.

“ I will make those classmates of his wish they hadn't bully him.”, Reborn said as he got out a pen and a paper. He quickly wrote a letter addressed to Nono.

Here was what the letter said;

Dear Nono,

I want to inform you that Tsunayoshi is doing well as always and he and his guardians have developed an unquestionably bond. He deserves the title Neo Vongola Primo the mafia world gave him. What he doesn't deserve is to continuously put on a Dame act for his classmates to keep them safe. They keep on bullying him almost everyday and he does not want his guardians to stop the bullies. I have a plan. Get the Mansion ready and I will personally see this revenge plan through myself.

Your old friend,
Reborn.

A few hours later the letter arrived in Nono's hand in Italy while he was having dinner with his guardians. Having read the contents of the letter Nono had this angry expression and was releasing a little of his killer intent.
“ They dare to bully my cute grandson. They will regret it. I will also assist Reborn by calling the Varia and Arcobalenos, and a few others.”, Nono commented.

The guardians wondered what got their boss so work up. When they saw Reborn's letter for themselves they also had the same reaction.

Nono wrote a reply to Reborn agreeing to his plan. Reborn was ecstatic.  

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗