Chapter 4

Note: “ Japanese”
           “ Italian

Normal Pov

In the blink of an eye a week passed by quickly and the day of the trip came at last. The morning dawned with sunshine and clouds with birds chirping and insects scampering about. The young Decimo got out of bed and made his way to the airport before anyone was awake.

He met up with the staff of his private plane.
Good morning everyone! ”, Tsuna greeted in italian.
Good morning to you too Decimo. Are you ready for your class trip today? ”, the staff asked.
Tsuna nodded and replied, “ I really don't want anything to do with this trip but Reborn is Reborn. Can you all do me a favor?

Anything for you Decimo.”, they eagerly replied.
My favor is this, do not call me Decimo infront of my classmates. The inheritance ceremony is in two weeks and I don't need outsiders like them to know my position. Is there any problem with this? ”, Tsuna informed them.

But Decimo isn't that being disrespectful to you our boss to drop your title? We might get fired.”, they were reluctant to follow this order.
It's fine since I am your boss and the one who employed you. Now just do it and I will see you all later. Oh and one more thing, my classmates are highly ill mannered so if they say anything bad about me just leave them be.”, Tsuna said before leaving.

When Tsuna reached home he changed into his Uniform, took up his book bag and went downstairs for breakfast. After Breakfast Futta, Lambo, Reborn, and Tsuna bid his parents goodbye as they met up with Mukuro and Chrome on his steps.

Takeshi, Kyoya, Ryohei, and Hayato joined them as they made their way to the school where their class was gathered for the trip. Nezu called the names to which everyone answered theirs.

When he was done Reborn stepped forward and addressed them, “ There will be a few special guests on this trip. First of all you must know the head of your school's deciplinary committee Hibari Kyoya. From class 5b Sasagawa Ryohei and Mukuro Rokudo. From Namimori grade school Sawada Lambo Brovino and Sawada Futta De La Stella [ Author: Nana and Iemitsu adopted them ]. ”

Just before the class could open their mouths to ask why they were little  kids on this trip Three Limos with the Vongola Logo on them drove up. The one in the lead was white and the other two were black. They looked alike beautiful and extravagant, but the White one outdid the other two.

“ So Beautiful and expensive!”, the class exclaimed.
“ Waite until they see the Plane and the Mansion.”, Kyoko whispered as she Hana, and Haru walked over.
“ I hope they don't get an heart attack.”, Tsuna prayed.
“ You worry too much.”, the girls told him.

“ Yeah don't worry Tsuna, this is just a trip for fun.”, Takeshi tried to reassure him.
“ Somehow I doubt that.”, Tsuna was unconvinced. He couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something was going to go wrong on this trip.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗