Chapter 15

Normal Pov

Today is the day when Tsuna and co teaches lessons to the Namimori High schoolers.

Teachers            Subjects
Ryohei                PE
Takeshi              Arts 
Hayato               Music
Mukuro             Science
Chrome             Foods   
Hibari                Maths
Lambo               Technology
Tsuna                 Italian

Third lesson

Takeshi had ended his class after asking everyone to create a piece of art with the materials Infront of them. Let's just say they at least they got to relax, which was part of a Rain's job to keep the gloom away so others can all relax.

Now it was the third lesson, Subject Music, Teacher Hayato. The classroom this time was the one and only most lavish and beautiful music room in the entire mansion filled with expensive, shiny, and magnificently beautiful instruments found on earth.

“ The name is Gokudera Hayato, Storm Guardian, and your music teacher. Takeshi (that baseball freak) is our Rain guardian. Now you are all here so you better pay attention with your  peas for brains.”, Hayato said straightforwardly. The last statement was directed at his classmates.

“ Based on Webster Music can be defined as vocal, instrumental, or mechanical sounds having rhythm, melody, or harmony.

“ Elements of Music are; Sound (overtone, timbre, pitch, amplitude, duration), Melody, Harmony, Rhythm, Texture, Structure/form, Expression (dynamics, tempo, articulation).

“ Overtone: A fundamental pitch with resultant pitches sounding above it according to the overtone series. Overtones are what give each note its unique sound.

“ Timbre: The tone color of a sound resulting from the overtones. Each voice has a unique tone color that is described using adjectives or metaphors such as nasally, resonant, vibrant, strident, high, low, breathy, piercing, ringing, rounded, warm, mellow, dark, bright, heavy, light, vibrato.

“ Pitch: The frequency of the note’s vibration (note names C, D, E, etc.).

“ Amplitude: How loud or soft a sound is.

“ Duration: How long or short the sound is.

“Melody: A succession of musical notes; a series of pitches often organized into phrases.

“Harmony: The simultaneous, vertical combination of notes, usually forming chords.

“ Rhythm: The organization of music in time. Also closely related to meter.

“ Texture: The density (thickness or thinness) of layers of sounds, melodies, and rhythms in a piece: e.g., a complex orchestral composition will have more possibilities for dense textures than a song accompanied only by guitar or piano.

“ Dynamics: Volume (amplitude) how loud, soft, medium, gradually getting louder or softer (crescendo, decrescendo).

“ Tempo: Beats per minute; how fast, medium, or slow a piece of music is played or sung.

“ Articulation: The manner in which notes are played or words pronounced: e.g., long or short, stressed or unstressed such as short (staccato), smooth (legato), stressed (marcato), sudden emphasis (sforzando), slurred, etc.”

( Note: I don't know plenty about music so it comes as no surprise that I googled this info as well 😀)

“ Now after picking an instrument you can play a piece before leaving for your next class. If it's trash extra lesson for you after classes are over for the day, so you better do your best to impress. The children, the marshmallow freak, and the red head with the glasses are not included.”, Hayato said.

The poor class gulped, while some saw it as an opportunity to be alone with Hayato since the girls all had a crush on him. As if reading their minds Haru suddenly clapped her hands and said loudly, “ Hayato sweetheart, don't forget not to stay long after classes we have plans.”

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗