Chapter 16

Normal Pov

Today is the day when Tsuna and co teaches lessons to the Namimori High schoolers.

Teachers            Subjects
Ryohei                PE
Takeshi              Arts
Hayato               Music
Mukuro             Science
Chrome             Foods
Hibari                Maths
Lambo               Technology
Tsuna                 Italian

It was now twelve noon and time for lunch. Hayato's lesson had just been completed. Tsuna and his companions did fairly well since they had Hayato as their own music teacher whenever they were all free and gathered in one place.

The only two that did not participate in those music lessons were the troublesome duo, the pineapple and the prefect. Speaking of the pineapple this next lesson was going to be thaugt by him.

Fourth lesson

" Kufufu, Ladies and gents. I am Mukuro Rokudo, one of the Mists guardians, and your Science teacher. Now why don't we dump all that teaching stuff and let's have tons of fun instead?!", Mukuro said with a mischievous grin. He was wearing protective goggles, gloves, and a lab coat. They were all wearing the same thing above their uniforms.

The lesson was not much of a lesson, instead it was a catastrophe. Glass equipments shattering! Explosions here and there! Tools flying! Smoke and gasses obscured everything in the room! It was dangerous but it was all contained and no one got hurt.

It was lady luck shining down that Tsuna had the sense to ask the children not to attend this lesson since his intuition warned him beforehand. When the lesson was up Tsuna told the class and the others, " You may all go ahead to your next lesson, while I have a word with Mukuro here."

They all went to Chrome's cooking class. Tsuna sat comfortable on a chair, " Come sit beside me silly pineapple,". Tsuna motioned to the seat next to his to which Mukuro sat down.

" I wanted to ask if you felt uncomfortable teaching this subject in this environment?", Tsuna asked gently. Mukuro knew what he was talking about right away.

Mukuro smiled and assured him, " Tsunayoshi, it's all in the past now. Being someone's lab rat did come with a merit. I wouldn't have met such an amazing sky, nor be apart of this family of yours. I am happy to be here and also happy that I am dressed as a scientist, there is nothing to fear when my sky is here."

Tsuna smiled at that, " There are not just my family, there are also yours, after all we are one."
Mukuro felt warm inside with that angelic smile, but it disappeared as Tsuna said sweetly, " Oh and silly pineapple, you are on cleaning up duty."

Mukuro banged his head on his desk, " You are also one mean Sky Tsunayoshi."
" Fine I will get a maid to help you so you won't miss all of your sister's lesson. Next time tone down the explosions a little.", Tsuna giggled as he skipped to his next class.

----------------
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗