Chapter 20

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Normal Pov

Today was the last day of class 5a's sponsored trip to Italy. After this evening's Inheritance ceremony for the Decimo they would fly back to Japan tomorrow.

They knew to expect something really big today since everyone in the mansion was busier than a bee and was really excited. For most of the day the class noticed that Tsuna and company were not seen in the Mansion.

Tsuna and the others were getting ready for his inheritance ceremony with servants assisting them in getting dressed. The servants were putting the last touches here and there for the plans he made for the organization of today's ceremony.

It was evening time now and the Mansion's ball room was opened to all the arriving guests. They were the same guests from yesterday and many more.

The ballroom was beautifully decorated with tables and chairs and had a raised platform up front with curtains leading backstage. Their was a podium there.

Everyone got to their prepared seats as they sat and waited. Backstage Tsuna and his guardians were dressed in suits. Their long sleeved undershirt were the same color as their flames.

“ Are you guys ok?”, Tsuna asked. He wanted to check that everyone was fine before they proceeded. They all replied enthusiastically, “ Sure thing Tsuna/nii/Sama/Tsunayoshi. Are you?”

“ Yes, because I have all of you here with me, and thank you for that.”, Tsuna gave them one of his angelic smiles. Some quickly turned away to hide their blush, but it was obvious that his answer and smile made them happy.

They heard Nono go up to the podium and spoke into the microphone, “ Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Decimo's Inheritance ceremony. Today I will hand down my position of the Vongola head to my heir.”

Applause from the audience. Nono continued, “ Without further ado let's meet the chosen guardians of the Vongola Decimo.”

“ First up is the Decimo's loyal storm guardian and right hand man. Gokudera Hayato!”
Hayato walked on stage from behind the curtain. He bowed and stand to the side staring at the audience.

Second is the Decimo's rain guardian and left hand man. Yamamoto Takeshi!”
Takeshi walked up, bowed, and stood beside Hayato.

Third is the Decimo's extreme sun guardian. Sasagawa Ryohei!”
Ryohei walked up, bowed, and stood beside Takeshi.

Fourth is the Decimo's twin mists guardians. Mukuro Rukudo and Chrome Dukuro!”
Mukuro and Chrome walked up, bowed, and stood in line with the others.

“ Fifth is the Decimo's aloof cloud guardian. Hibari Kyoya!”
Kyoya walked up, bowed, and stood in a straight line with the others.

Sixth is the Decimo's lightning guardian and little brother. Lambo Brovino.”
Lambo walked up, bowed, and stood in line with the others.

“  Now the moment we have all been waiting for. Please one and all welcome the new Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi!”

Tsuna walked up, bowed, and stood with his guardians. He wasn't one to whole a grudge unless you hurt his family but he was secretly enjoying the comical looks of shock from his classmates and Nezu.

Their eyes were bulging out of their sockets and their jaws almost touched the floor.

After the oaths from the guardians and their Sky they were given their Vongola Rings. Now came the time for Tsuna's speech.

Tsuna's speech was well written and organized and the last part was the most memorable, “ There was once a time when I feared being called a monster by others, but my new family came to my aid and showed me that it didn't matter who you are are what you have done everyone deserves to be accepted.

“ I am happy with my new family because we accepted each other, we know each other good qualities and merits, and know each other flaws.

“ Today as I stand before you I will swear an oath whether you are a Vongola, or an Allie, even if you are not but want to join the big family I promise you that I will strive to be the best leader and lead the Vongola family back on the path that was originally set for it.

“ I will happily become a Monster to protect my family, since each and everyone of them is precious to me. That is my resolve.”
His eyes glowed a vibrant orange as he finished. They all witnessed his resolve.

After that Sawada Tsunayoshi became the Vongola Decimo and lived at the Vongola HQ with his guardians. His twin Sawada Kitsunayoshi became the best CEDEF Cheif in the history of Vongola. The two brothers kept their promise to love and protect each other.

As for class 5A they were sent back to Namimori Japan the morning after the inheritance ceremony in one piece.

The End...

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗