Chapter 19

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Normal Pov

Flashback continues....

A few more lessons, especially Italian classes that pushed the students to learn the language since it his a must for them to attend the two important events at the end of the two weeks.

The day of the beach trip with the Varia group was announced. They were all expected to make an appearance since this a very important allie of Vongola company.

It was practically a grill barbecue on the beach. The girls wore their favorite swim suits ready to impress the boys and whoever the soon to be Decimo.

It was fun if you dismiss the little detail of the weird personalities of the Varia's group, and a minor detail that some unfortunate souls got towed away by a truck moving sand thinking they were statues made from sand.

They were covered in sand since earlier the Varia members asked them very kindly to assist them in burying a few of their classmates in the sand since it felt so relaxing.

They didn't inform these gullible idiots that a sticky glue was mixed in to a section of the sea water they had been swimming in. Long story short the grains of the sand stuck to them making them look like walking statues.

Back at the mansion they were now slightly afraid for their lives. They prayed that the next outing was safe even if it was a measly ten percent. Well it looked like God was on their side since the CEDEF chief and his guardians hosted a magnificent garden tea party in the Vongola Mansion's Garden.

No one was hurt or traumatized this time, and they had fun. Well they should thank Tsuna for that since he asked his twin to be nice to them.

Class 5A was shocked at the identity of the new CEDEF cheif and his guardians. And the fact that the first thing Kitsuna did was to give a speech about the love he has for his younger twin and how he deserved to be treated like an angel.

This came from the same Kitsuna who was Tsuna's main bully, oh how surprise they were!

End of Flashback....

The tea party was yesterday, and today was the twins sixteenth birthday party. Their important guests all arrived bearing happy wishes and gifts. The twins' parents who was in attendance today had arrived yesterday and they too had been to the tea party.

The students were almost fluent in making conversation in Italian due to Tsuna's meticulous tutelage. Speaking of Tsuna he and his brother, other siblings, family, and friends were all dressed for the occasion.

The class too had dressed up in their formal wear. Even if they felt jealous of the dame's spotlight, the same dame they once teased and bullied all they could do do now was raised their wine glasses like everyone else at the party and yelled, “ Cheers!

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗