Chapter 9

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Tsuna's Pov

The gates of the Mansion appeared in my field of vision as they were remotely opened from the security base within the mansion. Coming here many times in the past year on many occasions, including visiting we had gotten used to it, but the sight and scenery never ceases to impress me. If it had this effect on me what about my classmates who were seeing it for the first time?

The Limos entered the gate in a straight line with mine being first, Byakuran's second, and the two with my classmates last. I stepped out of my Limo as a servant dressed in shiny black suit, neck tie, and white gloves waiting below the steps stepped forward and opened the door. Stepping out I was greeted respectfully with a bow as I greeted him.

I made way for the others in the Limo to come out on the same side. After we all exited it was driven off and the next Limo in line stopped. The servant opened the door as Byakuran and the Kids came out. We moved halfway up the steps and waited for my classmates.

Upon exiting their Limos my classmates wooed and awed, some were dumbstruck and the others were shocked to see that they were really staying at such a large, magnificent, and beautiful, not to mention luxurious, elegant, and expensive Mansion for two weeks straight.

As the last Limousine drove away  the front doors were promptly opened. A little girl came out and surveyed the crowd. This little girl was none other than Ipin who now lives in Italy with my twin Kitsunayoshi of the CEDEF.

I knew she was eager to see Futta and Lambo, being ever so polite she greeted everyone on the steps, “ Hello Everyone welcome to Vongola Mansion. I am Sawada Ipin, nice to meet my big brother's classmates.”

When everything had settled over one year ago Mom and Dad had officially adopted Ipin as well as Futta and Lambo. They decided that having two biological children and three adopted ones were enough not wanting anymore children in the future. Kitsu-nii and I were happy to have younger siblings.

As for as Ipin, Lambo, and Futta they were the happiest ones since they were officially siblings by rights and apart of my family. Ipin and Futta call my guardians and their Fiancees Aunts and Uncles, while they address me and Kitsu-nii as big brother. Lambo call my brother's guardians Uncles.

Ipin might not live with us but Kitsu-nii takes good care of her. Not to mention Nono, he was glad he had three more grandchildren. I wanted to know if he was the one who had sent for her to stay in the Mansion before our arrival so she could meet up with her siblings. I had planned for her to come two days later.

Just as I expected she ran up to where we were, “ Tsuna nii, Lambo, Futta, everyone Ipin missed you all! Grandpa Nono made me come early to the Mansion just so I can see you early. I arrived this morning. So did you miss me?” 

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗