Chapter 3

Normal POV

“ Reborn. Why did you have to invite my class to Italy?”, Tsuna groaned. They were currently having dinner at his house. Those who were present were his parents, Reborn, Bianchi, Futta, and Lambo. Also Mukuro and Chrome who lived next door and always comes over for meals.

Since Iemitsu had retired he had told his wife what his job was and all about the Mafia, so she knew that her son was heir to the largest Mafia famiglia in the world.

“ No reason at all. It will be a very fun and educational experience for them and a source of entertainment for me and the others who will be at the mansion.”, Reborn replied without much care. Tsuna rolled his eyes as he continued eating his dinner.

“ Kufufufu, Tsunayoshi, don't be a joy killer. Chrome and I will be enjoying ourselves and giving those classmates of yours pleasant dreams for all the nice things they had done to our beloved sky.”, Mukuro interjected. Tsuna knew what he meant. He wanted to give his classmates nightmares for bullying him.

“ Fine. Just remember we have missions, paperworks, tasks, and event planning to do for the inheritance ceremony. We will be busy during the two weeks, so spend less time with my classmates.”, Tsuna almost gave up.

“ My Tuna fish is going to show his boss skills infront of his classmates and make me proud.”, Iemitsu suddenly said. Tsuna instantly became red and almost choked on his food. Drinking some water he said, “ Dad! What's with that new embarrassing and silly nickname?!”

“ I just came up with it. Did you like it?”, Iemitsu was oblivious that he had just embarrassed his son.
“ No so please don't call me that.”, Tsuna replied.
“ What's wrong with it my Tuna fish. I think it suits you since you are cute and all.”, Iemitsu argued.

“ Your mother and I will be there for you and your brother's birthday party and the inheritance ceremony. We will arrive the day before the party. Ok my Tuna fish.”, Iemitsu said.
“ Yay I can see Kitsu-kun after these few months of not visiting him.”, Nana added.

“ Mom, Dad, I am taking Futta with me so can you inform his school?”, Tsuna said.
“ Sure thing Tsu-kun and make sure Futta and Lambo be good boys on this trip.”, Nana replied.
The meal continued and everyone went their ways.

Tsuna layed in his bed that night and looked at the stars outside his window. He still as nightmares about all that had happened to him over a year ago. He had nightmares of all the people and the five teens Nightflame Tsuna had made him kill. For his family not to worry he never mentioned it, not once.

Before he drifted off to sleep he prayed that this trip won't be a total disaster.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗