Chapter 11

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Tsuna's Pov

“ Tsuna! Welcome back. Where are the others?”, Shoichi asked. I pulled another chair around the computer next to Shoichi's and joined the game. After putting on my headphones I replied, “Upstairs. My classmates are here too.”

“ So I heard. Why are they here of all people?”, Shoichi asked clearly confused as he restarted the game. I casually said, “ It was mostly Reborn's idea to which grandfather agreed. I guess he wants to reveal that I am the Decimo, so they will stop looking down on me.”

“ Ahh I see. They are having a dinner together this evening. Nono invited me.”, Shoichi told him. “ Good. I have a feeling it will be slightly awkward.”, I commented. After catching up we ended the game and decided to go upstairs so Shoichi can meet up with my guardians.

When we stepped out into the open room I immediately wished I hadn't come up yet. There staring at us were multiple pair of eyes. They belonged to my classmates. Mixed in were my friends and Reborn. The kids weren't here, neither was Byakuran. My guess was that he went out to treat them with all things in the world that are sweets, especially Marshmallows.

“ Tsuna, Shoichi. How great for you to arrive at the exact moment we were about to go on a tour of the Mansion before dinner. So Tsuna, since you know the Mansion so well you don't mind giving your classmates a tour right?”, Reborn asked with a smug smirk that said defy me if you dare.

Tsuna instantly regretted coming on this trip, not that he had much choice in the first place.
Before he could give an answer, a male classmates said, “ Why did you pick this clumsy looser Reborn Sensei? He doesn't know the Mansion so he will get us lost in no time.”

“ That's right Reborn Sensei. He can't be the one to guide us when he can't tell the cardinal directions.”, Nezu butt in.
“ I bet he doesn't even know what the term means.”, one girl added.

“ For your information Mirez Amanaki(boy), Nezu Sensei, and Sasamy Syru(girl)I am not directionally challenged. The term 'cardinal directions' refers to the four cardinal points on Earth.

“ They are North, South, East, and West, often written in initials N, S, E, and W. East and West are at right angles to North and South. East is the clockwise direction of rotation from North.

“ Furthermore I know the inside and outside of this Mansion since it belongs to my grandfather Vongola Nono. My friends and I have been here before, so I am suitable to be your guide. Just follow behind me, don't destroy anything and don't wonder off that way you won't get lost.”, I spoke up before walking away.

I had taken ten steps before their brains processed all that information.
“ VONGOLA NONO'S GRANDSON?!”, they exclaimed.
I turned around facing them but hiding my smirk, “ Oh~ did I just tell you? I thought you already know since my little sister Ipin is also Nono's granddaughter.”

Inside my mind hahaha. That was an epic reaction I got it all on camera. Let's see how you will like my surprise I plan for the end of the tour. Hahaha!

Guardians's Pov

We all know that smirk all too well. Sadistic Tsuna is on a roll. Let's stay out of his way and let the class take the brunt of it. We sweatdropped thinking we should secretly wish them luck.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗