Chapter 6

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Normal pov

Tsuna and the others entered a huge lounge that was white and had beach themed furnitures and decorations. There were three areas and three rooms in the lounge. The refreshments area, the entertainment area, the resting area, the office area, a training room, a bathroom, and a changing room.

The girls in the group first went to the refreshments area then went to the entertainment area together leaving the boys to their own business. They all scattered except for Tsuna who headed for his office. His desk was an expensive white marble one that blended well into the room.

Reborn had task him to use the flight time to come up with a plan and a schedule for his class for their two week visit. He was also responsible for helping planning for the two events. Tsuna kept wondering why he had to make plans for his classmates when Reborn was the one who had invited them.

With the girls:

“ So Chrome how is things going with Kyoya? I would have never thought he would like someone, especially you when your brother is still around.”, Kyoko inquired. They were playing darts. Her dart was in the center of the bull's eye. She asked the question as she retrieved her dart.

“ Kyoya isn't only all fight and no emotions. He is like a tsundere. And he surprisingly knows everything a girl likes. That makes you wonder where he got the time to study girls when he is focused on discipline.”, Chrome replied with a smile as she took her turn throwing her dart.

“ I hope Oni-san knows what a girl likes, and is not giving any trouble. I am glad that my brother knows how to settle down and found a girl he likes.”, Chrome added after a while.

“ Mukuro isn't bad either. He do know how to make me happy and make me feel like we are apart of each other. What about you two Hana and Haru?”, Kyoko said.

“ Your brother is the best Kyoko. Ryohei is so energetic and lively. There is never a dull moment with him. Together we experience all fun things life as to offer. That's the best feeling in the world.”, Hana responded to her best friend.

“ Hayato is simply the best sweetheart. Not to mention the most loyal. That's something also important in a relationship.”, Haru replied.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗