Chapter 18

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Normal Pov

Happy Birthday to the twins. I hope you guys continue to be perfect leaders in the future. To Kitsuna and Tsuna cheers!!”, the guests raised their wine glasses.

There were many guests at this birthday party. Those in attendance were: Vongola, CEDEF, Varia, Arcobalenos, Gesso, Giglo Nero, Cavalone, Shimon, and many others.

Let's not forget one group of special guests; Tsuna's classmates of Namimori's Middle class 5A.

These students had a rough ride through the pass two weeks and they were whipped into shape by all the tedious tutelage from Tsuna and his guardians, many eventful events, and many nightmarish punishments.

Today was the first of the two important events at the end of their two weeks trip to Italy. It turned out to be the birthday party for the Sawada twins sixteenth birthday.

The class found this trip like a roller coaster that keeps taking you to many stops with plenty of surprises, both pleasant and unpleasant.

Now let's all turn back time and see what happened during these two weeks.

Flashback...

Tsuna's class was quite special because it was different from the others. He thought the subject quite well, which was Italian. He spent an hour instructing his civilian classmates how to start a simple conversation with someone.

He placed them into pairs, and went around the classroom assisting and correcting any mistakes made by the pairs. By the end of the lesson they started seeing the brunette they bullied and insulted in a different light.

After many more lessons of the sort it was finally announced that it was time for the camping trip. Their excitement were on sky high since they could finally forget about lessons for a while and have fun just like a dream vacation.

Oh boy. The first thing they should have done was to question the location of their camping site, but being the oblivious type they payed no heed to their surroundings.

The camping site was in the middle of a some old mysterious ruins. No trees or forest like you would normally find when choosing a camping site.

Then it was the six strange adults who were in charge. The one they met that was a sadist and trigger happy. The second one that wore a red traditional Japanese robe, with a ponytail and a monkey.

The third one that looked like a retired Soldier. The fourth a somewhat of a delinquent with his bold sense of fashion. The fifth a scientist in a lab coat inside a mobile lab typing away on his computer. The last one was a creepy looking one that wore a cloak with hood.

They were tasked to set up their own tents, make their own fires and meals with the ingredients provided, and past a trial of courage.

Compared to the last task all the ones listed before were a breeze. The test of courage was for the students to split up into groups and explored the haunted ruins after dark.

With the world's most powerful group consisting of a sadistic tutor, the best illusionist, and a crazy scientist let's just say it was no surprise that they were left traumatized for a few days and suffered many nightmares.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗