-Tears-

Art creds to: dream_smpfandom

Requested: Yes :>
Setting: Random tree spot

Possible triggers for this chapter:• Panic attack• described pain• Crying

• Panic attack
• described pain
• Crying

Other notes: Sorry this took so long aha 😀. I stopped writing for about a week and I posted the sbi chapter for my other book. I was supposed to post this the day after but I felt it was too short and I still think it is but I don't know what to do about it ):

___________.•-*-•.__________
                 {-<Ranboo POV>-}

Phil had found his memory book. Asked him about it. Now he was breathing quickly and trying to get to the panic room. He had panic attacks frequently so this wasn't out of the ordinary but he always had to get to his panic room. It somehow helped him even if bad things had happened there... running to the lake the entrance was in he was shaking and making enderman like sounds. Armor- armor- he needed his armor to be able to get down their but he didn't have it. Deciding it would just be better to swim quickly he jumped in. This was however a mistake. The hole had been closed up for some reason and he couldn't seem to find it. Hearing the sizzling sound from the water on his skin he quickly jumped out. It only stung a little, could have been worse. But he still couldn't have a breakdown in the middle of empty space. Seeing a thickly forested area he darted over to it. Coming into a small clearing he put his back against the tree and slumped down to the ground, covering his eyes with his hands. Putting a small amount of pressure on them to try and stop the tears from coming out. That didn't work though. Feeling the water cling and deep into his skin he heard the sizzling sound again, it hurt worse with already opened skin tissue, it just magnified the feeling and it was terrible. And not to mention he hadn't cried in a while so it was conflicting. Crying felt bad and good but the switch to his emotions he hasn't payed attention to in a long time and flipped back on and both his physical and emotional state were suffering. It was a vicious cycle. He blocks out his emotions so the tears don't hurt him, but if he blocks out his emotions that's also not good. Crying is good, it helps you feel better and it allows you to process them as well, but crying isn't good for Ranboo.

___________.•-*-•.___________
496 words

Ayup so sorry once again for it being short but short doesn't always have to be bad. Quackity is a great example of that.

I laughed at my own goddamn joke jesus christ-

Anyways

I love you and you are loved
I hope you have a great day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
Take a hug headpat or handshake if you would like one
And here is your chapterly blue: 🦕🦋🐳🐬🐋💎💙