-Whats shakin bacon? More like whos makin bacon-

Art creds to: leeern13 on Instagram (:

Requested: yes
Setting: Snowchester (Ranboo and tubbos shared home)

Trigger warnings:
• manipulation
• fire
• Death 😃

Other notes: Heyyyy I'm back! it's been a while huh 🥱
BUT THE NAME LMAO- THIS ONES A LITTLE- WELLLL A LOT- MESSED UP SO BE CAREFUL ALSO GREEN MAN MANIPULATION GO BRRRR

___________.-•*•-.__________
                {-<Ranboo>-}

Ranboo awoke with a startle- well if by awoke you meant unconscious in a body that's awake.

Eyes glowing purple he stood up from the bed, making a small creaking noise, and started making his way to the door.

Stepping out into the frozen terrain he let out a breath that turned into fog after touching the cold air. Particles of purples and black floated off of him disappearing like the smoke from a campfire.

He began the journey to the isolated cell Dream was being held in.

___________.-•*•-.___________
{-<Tubbo>-}

Tubbo, in the next room over was a very light sleeper and woke easily, which is exactly why he was awake now.

Hearing Ranboo open and close doors was not odd and he always came back in the morning but this time seemed different. Tubbo may just be paranoid or it could be his husband senses tingling-if that was a thing- but he was worried more than usual.

He tried to brush it off and go back to sleep, after all what was there to worry about?

It's not like he was breaking Dream out of the prison or anything...

___________.-•*•-.___________
{-<Ranboo>-}

Sirens blared out around the area, and Ranboos teleporting powers seemed to only work in enderwalk state.

That's why as Dream became weaker due to the enchantments around the prison, and why Ranboo was teleporting frantically to different locations as his controlled state began to fade.

Now... due to Ranboos memory book, Dream had information about Ranboo's relationships and connections, meaning he knew about Michael...

he had a sudden thought when they appeared in front of snowchester. For god knows what reason Dream had a milk bucket- (seems kinda sus to me ngl... 🤨) and as he drank it the effects of the protection around the prison wore off and he regained control over Ranboo.

With his newly found strength, he sent Ranboo off towards the house he shared with Michael and Tubbo. He then proceeded to slink off into the forest. (Prolly going to his nonexistent house or sumn 🥱🥱🥱)

___________.-•*•-.___________
                     {-<Ranboo>-}

The door creaked open as the light from the moon shone through the crack. Tubbo adjusted in his sleep, continuing his unconscious state.

Ranboo creeped through the halls like he was hiding from something... maybe himself...

He had to duck to fit through the doorways.

He found the specific door he was looking for and pushed it open hesitantly.

Warbles and various enderman sounds could be heard throughout the home. He peeked over the place where his adoptive son would be laying- if he wasn't hiding under the bed.

"Michaellllll I have something for you" we're the words that found their way out of his mouth, although they weren't exactly from his mouth- rather... Dreams....

The pig man crawled out from under the bed and slowly walked towards the boy of particle.

"You like fire Michael...?"

He made a grunt of agreement

"Good.." he said as he evilly smirked and lit a match and threw it at the feet of his beloved son.

___________.-•*•-.___________
                      {-<Tubbo>-}

The sounds of an enderman could be heard throughout the halls, hence waking Tubbo.

He stood up and followed the noises to the upstairs where Michael was. He figured that's why Ranboo was up there.

He tiredly stumbled through the halls, not in that much of a rush to get there, that was until he heard the squeals of an injured pig-

His eyes widened as he was suddenly completely alert. He rushed through the halls to see orange glowing light through the doorway as a purpled eyed Ranboo slowly backed up through the doorway.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING RANBOO-?" He gasped and put his hands on his face, covering the lower half.

"I made you breakfast (:" the voice of Dream echoed through the suddenly cold and silent room.

___________.-•*•-.___________
686 words

OK LOOK IM SORRY- I JUST HAVE A MESSED UP SENSE OF HUMOR AND THOUGHT THE LAST LINE WAS FUNNY-

ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH SHAWTIES YALL ARE VALID AND AWESOME ASF 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Anyways I'm back besties 😁
I've changed my username and my schedule! If you came from my other book you would know but every 3 days you'll get a chapter now, and every other day I will be editing a chapter until I can't edit them more ofc

But that's basically it, glad to be back with more content cause ik I still replied to comments (:

You are are valid and loved
I hope you have a wonderful day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you!
Here's a hug/headpat/handshake
And some blue:  💙🐳🐟🐬🦕