-Rainboo-

Ranboo cat by: b4ssill on instagram 🐱💜

Requested: Yes
Setting: Flower field, and under a tree

TW warnings!!:
• Blood/gore stuffs
• Feeling of pointlessness

Other notes: enjoy the story <3

___________.-•*•-.___________
{-<Ranboo POV>-}

The car slowly pulling to a stop, everyone began to get out, stretching their legs before helping with the supplies.

You see, they were going to have a picnic. It was Tommy's idea, to you know, get everyone back together for a bit. Everyone being Wilbur, Phil, Techno, Ranboo, and Tubbo, along with himself of course.

He had the whole thing planned out too. They would find a spot to set up their stuff, eat lunch and talk about whatever, then they'd make flower crowns using the wildflowers around.

Simple but nice.

Ranboo was surprised they all even agreed to do this after everything that had happened. But nonetheless Tommy was gonna make sure they had a great time.

So they followed him to an empty patch of space, secluded by trees.

"Ohhh yeah! I remember this place, we used to come here all the time to see the bees and watch the stars" Tubbo said, looking to Tommy with a smile.

"Right Right, and you little shits wouldn't be back till the morning. I remember waking up Wil to see if he knew where you guys were. We spent hours looking for you." Phil responded, laughing

"And that one time when Tommy got bitten by a bunch of mosquitoes and we thought it was chicken pox.." Techno added, rolling his eyes.

Ranboo smiled. Even though these weren't his memories, they were his family.

They continued discussing things from their childhood. Ranboo was barely able to make a comment the whole time. Not because anyone was interrupting him but because he didn't remember anything from his childhood.

It had already been almost three hours when grey clouds started to roll in. Tommy dismissed it and said they could wait a little bit longer but ranboo began to get anxious.

You know what happens when endermen touch water right?

But they continued talking. They were too busy laughing about something stupid Tommy said to notice Ranboo trying to warn them

"Uhhh guys we might wanna go soon cause it seems like it's about to rain.."

"Uh guys???"

it seemed like no one could hear him.

The sky only darkened, making it colder and windier. But no one seemed to care. That was until Ranboo felt a water pellet hit his hand. It evaporated with a small "tssssszzz" sound, leaving a small red circle, irritated from the liquid.

Tommy was the next person. He felt a raindrop hit his nose and roll down the side of his face. Soon enough, the drops became more frequent, about 5 or six pricked ranboo as everyone started to pack up the stuff.

As more and more rained down the more red marks appeared on Ranboo's skin. He sat, petrified, just watching as he began to bleed.

He couldn't hear, he couldn't think, he couldn't speak. All he could do was watch as the torture ensued. He sat with one of his arms wrapped around his knees which were brought to his chest. Tears slowly rolled down his cheeks, seeping into his skin and tearing the skin particles.

It had only been about five or six seconds but it felt like time was frozen for Ranboo.

"Hey boo! get out of the rain!! you're gonna get hurt" A muffled shout came from the path. He didn't pay attention to it.

He could only focus on his breathing which was rising, and his eyes which were turning purple. He began to hiss, finally registering the pain.

That's when it really started pouring...

Ranboo sat shaking looking at his raw and bloody arms as enderman screeches came out of his mouth. He could make out a figure running towards him, blurred by the tears and pain.

He did nothing to stop the rain, all he did was cry out. It was almost like he gave up, letting mother nature consume him..

Soon enough he felt a pair of hands grab him and lead him to a covered spot. The cold icy feeling of the water going into his veins had now stopped but now his body was screaming at him. It felt like he was burning alive, almost every inch of his body was scorching hot from the piercing swords each drop ensued.

"PHIL HELP!! I NEED BANDAIDS A SHIRT SOMETHING, ANYTHING TO STOP THE BLEEDING"

It felt like cotton was stuffed into his ears. All he could hear was the loud ambiance of rain hitting the earth.

"SHIT SHIT, OK TUBBO WILL THIS WORK?" Phil shouted back, holding a beach towel up from the back of his car.

Tubbo was too focused on Ranboo to hear, so Tommy replied for him.

"YEAH THAT'LL BE FINE PHIL JUST GET DOWN HERE"

Phil, Wilbur, and Techno ran down from the car to help Tubbo with Ranboo.

"Ranboo? Boo? look at me please, you're gonna be fine boo." Ranboo seemed to be in a daze as his eyes lazily shifted over to Tubbo.

Phil quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around Ranboo before setting him upright against the trunk of the tree they were under, not caring that he was covered in mud.

He made sure it was covering him and that no water would reach him. Then everybody sat down around him in silence.

Nobody talked, they just sat and occasionally exchanged nervous glances as the time passed and Ranboo continued to stare into the nothingness.

Just then, Ranboo broke the silence, making everyone jump and look up at him.

"I remember once, I was a little kid. I was in a flower field just like this when it started raining.. My mother gave me her coat. It was about 10 sizes too big for me, I looked ridiculous" He added, slightly chuckling at the memory

"She put me on her shoulders as she teleported away from the rain, so I could see how pretty it looked without getting hurt.." He now looked down, smiling, but sad.

"I don't remember anything after that..i'm sorry."

They all exchanged glances once again, before hugging Ranboo.

There they sat, huddled under a tree, in the rain, covered in mud.

Despite what had happened, they were happy.

___________.-•*•-.___________
1056 words

<333

I hope you all liked that, and I hope the person who requested this sees it

I don't have a lot to say so I'll send you on your way now

You are are amazing and loved
I hope you are having a great day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
here's an optional hug headpat or handshake
and some pumpkins +blue (:
: 🎃🔷🎃🔷🎃🔷🎃🔷🎃🔷🎃🔷🎃