-Burger vans arent the best places to cry :,)-

Art by: rudidoodles On instagram (:

Requested: Nope
Setting: Burger van, Las Nevadas

Triggers for this chapter include:
• Micheal hurt angst
• Blood
• Manipulation 😍
• Major PTSD episode/panic attack

Other notes: The beginning is similar to a lot of things already written but the rest of it is different I promise, also sorry for pacing and unexplained parts, my vision for this one was a bit choppy

___________•***•___________
                 {-<Ranboo POV>-}

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! RANBOO! YOU MONSTER"

Tubbos voice echoed through the currently empty walls of Ranboos brain

His eyes faded back to the traditional christmas colors before he came back to consciousness.

"RANBOO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OUR SON"
Tubbo had tears streaming down his face as he held the bleeding child

Ranboo looked down as his now bloodied hands and stepped back as realization of the situation set in

His eyes welled up with tears as he covered his mouth, he tried to say something but nothing would come out. He felt his throat closing and he couldn't breath.

Shaking his head in denial he scrambled up and ran out the door, Tubbo not even sparing a glance, too focused on Michael.

Ranboo didn't know where to go, nowhere was safe, and he couldn't tell anyone what happened. Not a soul...

He wasn't even focused on where he was going anymore, he just let his feet carry him. And somehow, they led him to the burger van. He ran inside and shut the door.

Then pressed his back into the wall as he slid down in, using his hands to muffle his sobs.

He sat there trembling, he didn't know what had happened but he hoped it was just a nightmare.. A terrible terrible nightmare...

___________•***•___________
{-<No POV>-}

Wilbur, on his nightly stroll in the dark, happened to be heading towards the burger van himself.

He saw a mass of smoke emitting from it so of course his first thought was that he left a stove on or dropped a cigarette or something of the sort. But he took off towards the van.

He busted the door open expecting to see a large glowing light source but instead.. Ranboo, who had not even looked up mind you. He was so overwhelmed he couldn't be bothered to know what was going on, his hands raw and shaky.

Wilbur sighed and crouched down to Ranboos level and carefully grabbed his wrists to pull them away. Ranboo didn't do anything but continue to let tears stream down his face.

In his most sympathetic voice, Wilbur said

"Are you alright?"

(haha get it love joy reference)

Ranboo let in shallow shaky breaths, but didn't give a response.

"You know you can tell me anything Ranboo?"

Now looking up, his hair revealing one of his glowing eyes he responded "Wilbur.. I-i messed up"

Wils eyes widened slightly

"What do you mean by that, what happened Ranboo?"

"Not..allowed- can't tell" his voice was barely loud enough to make out