-You cant remember what they look like?! Just make something up-

Credits to: joominecraft on Instagram <3

Requested: no
Setting: Mine, Technos cabin/Ranboos house, Dream smp, Tommy's tower near the prison, random area (pond/lake thing)

Trigger warnings:
• Derealization
• Distortion
• Described body horror?

Other notes: This is not canon also this is Dream smp Ranboo not content creator Ranboo. Ok thank you for reading you <:

___________.-•*•-.___________
{-<Ranboo POV>-}

He was grinding in his strip mine like usual because Tubbo kept using his resources for who know what anymore. It didn't matter too much because he was still very rich but he still wanted to get them back because they were useful.

A messaged popped up on his communicator with a quiet ding sound, alerting him that he should look at it. It was To- Tim- was that an i or an o?? He couldn't see the name for some reason, it was blurry and hard to read... that's strange.

The message read "Helloi boob boy come anf help with the tioer" "Tpwet" "Tuiqr" "Fuck meee". He chuckled to himself, he knew they meant tower. And although Ranboo didn't know who it was he still could hear them say that for some reason.

The thing he did know was where the tower was located. He made his way back up from the mine and went to put his stuff back, he also thought he would get some resources incase they were needed.

Back in the snow biome he came upon the cabin and his home. He also saw a figure standing a bit away. It waved at him as he walked by. He couldn't quite tell who they were, assuming it was the sun that made it hard to tell they seemed friendly so he waved back.

Once again it was blurry, he could make out their body shape and all of the details even up to the color of the jewels on their crown but for some reason he couldn't see the facial features.

You'd assume if you knew someone you'd recognize them from other features that stood out like pink hair but he was pulling a blank for their name.

He couldn't for the life of him remember.

He put all the valuables in a separate chest from the stone and andesite and left to go to the tower. He was walking along the prime path when he saw a group of people standing together.

There was about 4 of them, one had fox ears and a fox tail, one had pink hair, one had rainbow hair, and the other was bald. He didn't recognize these people either, in fact he couldn't even see them.

Just like before their faces were blurred out. He walked closer to them and the one with pink hair started talking.

"Oh hey Ranboo høw ãrę ÿøü¿"
At the end of the sentence their voice got really deep and crackly- This surprised Ranboo, especially because her voice was so high to start with.

He squinted at her to try and see past the blur but it was just permanently there, for all of them.

"Are you ok Ranboo?" She asked.

"D- do I know you?" He asked.

It was a genuine question, he had no idea who they were. She took a step back, Ranboo began to get even more confused than he already was.

"Well... it was nice talking to you I guess. I've gotta go help with something so talk to you later!" Then he left.

Arriving at the coords they sent to him, he noticed the giant tower in front of him, it had definitely been worked on since he had last been here... since he'd last been here..... when was that? Well it didn't matter right now.

Noticing a boy wearing white and red on his shirt he went up to him.

"Heyy big man! Įtś äbœût tïmę ÿøù śhøwêd ùp."

There it was again, the same crackly voice he had heard not too long ago.

He tilted his head to the side. "I'm sorry can you repeat that? I didn't quite catch that łæšt pårt."

He gasped slightly, he had heard the voice three times now but only this time it came from himself. He covered his mouth with his hands.

"Æÿê? Ÿöû âłríght máñ?¡ Ÿõû łœôk tø bē ã bît śhækëñ üp thērę"

This time Ranboo began to get a bit scared, he could barely make out what the thing was saying.

He looked back at the boy and expected to see the blur but this time he actually had a nose and eyes and a mouth. But not in the right places...

With his mouth way wider than it should be, and his left eye almost like it was dripping down his face.

An enderman like screech came out of Ranboo and he began to run away from the horrific scene. Making it to an empty area he slowed and caught his breath.

There was a little pond there and something was compelling him to look in the water, he didn't know what but he complied anyways.

He looked into the small ripples and what he saw wasn't horrifying like before, it was just.... unsettling to say the least.

He saw his normal crown- did he wear a crown?- and his half black half white hair- is that what color it is?- but instead of his face there was just a blur, but on top of the blur, there was a huge red X right on top of it, crossing out his face.

He couldn't remember what he looked like, he tried to remember but there was just nothing. I have fangs right? Or no was it an underbite- what color are my eyes- do I have eyes? What are eyes? Wait- of course I know what eyes are- I- do I have a face? No one has a face. But people have faces! Am I dreaming? Is this a nightmare? Some kind of sick joke?

He collapsed to the grass. He couldn't feel or see anything, everything just went black.

___________.-•*•-.___________
1000 words

Thank you so much for reading! This is kind of a side book I'm writing while also writing another one (which you should also go check out if you didn't come from there (: ) but I really do enjoy writing chapters for this.

Poor memory boy forgot how to see, next he'll forget how to smell 😀 (joke (: )

Anyways that is all for today

I love you all and you all are loved <3
I hope you have a great day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
Take an optional headpat, hug, or handshake (:
And here is some blue: 🔷🔵🔹🌀